What does visual communication mean
Visual communication - Visual communication takes the form of images. In right-handed people, images address the right half of the brain, while words predominantly address the left half of the brain. Visual communication is more effective than verbal communication: "Talking is silver, showing is gold". The superiority of images is based on seven effects:
Images are perceived earlier than words: "The first impression is decisive."
Images are perceived faster than words. Visual information is a snap shot into the brain that, unlike verbal information, a human being cannot reject. This is a great advantage given the information overload.
Images attract more attention than words. The attention of the courted person or target group is the basic requirement for influencing purchasing behavior (AIDA formula).
Images activate (excite) more than words. Information that activates more strongly is absorbed and processed better (activation).
Pictures are easier to understand than words: "A picture is worth a thousand words."
Pictures are more believable than words: "You believe more than two ears in one eye."
Pictures are better remembered than words. Visual information is stored twice in the brain, i.e. in image form on the right and in word form on the left.
That's what visitors have been looking for
Further explanations for the first letter "V"
- How to stop the spread of Vitiligo
- Helps masturbation with depression
- Which zodiac sign should a Virgo marry?
- Is food expensive in Athens
- Are you open to new things
- What is the worst card game
- Pregnancy could cause a woman to faint
- What is a bhor atom
- Are vegans deficient in protein?
- What are glowing shocks on my sheets
- Substance abuse is immoral
- Are copying and pasting online jobs legitimate?
- Is realDonaldTrump actually Donald Trump on Twitter
- Why are there white skin diseases
- What is a compliance management solution
- Can you get cancer from screens
- What is the market size for portable computers
- Why are metals still considered to be atoms?
- In what order should you learn languages
- What is the name of horse jumping
- What are car subscriptions
- Humans own gray wolves as pets
- Why is TCS called BPS
- What is your favorite European Christmas film