What's next for the F16
At Fighter Wing Skrydstrup you can experience the F16 planes up close
Fighter Wing Skrydstrup is the location of the Danish flight squadron of F-16 fighter aircraft and the many people who work with the aircraft on a daily basis. The tour takes place in a bus with an air base employee as a guide. On the way there are several stops and you get the opportunity to get very close to an F-16 fighter. As one of the first stops, the bus drives close to the runway of the Bus Air Base in the hope of catching the daily start of the F-16s. The content of the tour depends on the operational tasks of the Fighter Wing on that day.
The T-17 Saab Supporter propeller aircraft is located at the Fighter Wing Skrydstrup and is used for training and transport purposes. There is always a rescue helicopter ready to help with searches and accidents in southern Denmark. The fire brigade of the Fighterwing Skrydstrup base also has the task of saving lives in aircraft accidents, building fires, traffic accidents, other forms of accidents and accidents involving hazardous substances. The fire brigade and rescue service have a number of different vehicles - from fire engines to clearing vehicles and special vehicles. The vehicles with the bright yellow color are used daily at or around the airfield.
The entire Fighter Wing Skrydstrup area is 856 hectares, which corresponds to more than 1,700 football fields. Fighter Wing Skrydstrup has 3 runways, each 3.5 km in length. The widths of the runways are respectively: 25 m, 35 m and 50 m. On the widest runway, 2 aircraft can take off and land at the same time.
Carts, prams and the like cannot be brought along. Recommended for ages 7 and up. In the event of a military operation, the tour will be canceled.
Unfortunately, the tour cannot take place with fewer than ten participants.
Meeting point: Military tarmac near Ribevej 38, 6500 Vojens, GPS coordinates: N 55.242171 O 9.259497
All guests must bring their passport.
Please include the names and passport numbers of all participants in the comment field.
TICKET SALE AT THE LATEST WEDNESDAY 9.30 AM
The tour is in Danish and English
The tour is from 12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Can you imagine pain
- Would you choose Ukraine for business?
- Is it worth doing a prom
- What would intellectual music be?
- Everyone uses Quora after a breakup
- Who needs to learn Apache Oozie
- How to make ceramic bottles
- Can people kiss during Ramzan
- What should everyone know about New York
- What attack helicopters does India have
- Influential Muslim scholars were truly religious
- How is IIIT Vadodara
- Is flag a keyword in C.
- Flexcoin is not a scam
- How similar big data and Hadoop are
- How is a form edited in Wikipedia
- How has penetration testing helped IT companies
- What religious evidence was found
- What is the difference between invincibility and immortality
- Why are my hands always wet
- Treat yourself
- What are the applications of Gausss law
- Energy can be called massless particle
- Which fonts are most overrated?
- What activity is not worth the effort
- What is Yoga Sobhana
- Can hipsters save the world?
- Where to Find Sprint Businesses Stores
- What are functionalized hydrocarbons
- What are the sections in CAT 2016
- How many Israeli projects are there on Kickstarter
- Should we kill corrupt politicians and business people
- Alvin's Risk sounds just like Skrillex
- Adds work experience points