What is glassine
Glassine bags, glassine envelopes, glassine flat bags, glassine bottom bags, blanks, brochure covers, transparent covers, and much more made of glassine
Transparent, but not entirely transparent, cellulose-based paper, mostly undyed, but also white or colored for special applications. Specialty: unbleached glassine "ECHO Natur ®"
The processing of glassine is one of our particular strengths. We use them to make flat bags, but also many other items such as bottom bags, pleated bags, transparent covers and brochure covers. You can also obtain glassine from us in rolls or in the formats you require.
Weight per unit area: mostly 40 g / m² to 60 g / m², for special applications also 20 g / m² to 90 g / m²
Food safe, completely tasteless and odorless, greaseproof
PH-neutral (PH value 6-8), chlorine- and acid-free and plasticizer-free, therefore suitable for long-term archiving
Suitable for steam sterilization
High tear resistance
also available in different embossing (linen embossing, "silk worm", "spider")
Area of application
Archiving of films and documents
Liner paper in photo and postage stamp albums
Viewing window in envelopes
Made from pure cellulose, (obtained from spruce wood; predominantly thinning wood, no clear cuts)
Biological cleaning of the process water before it is returned to the natural water cycle.
100% recyclable and completely compostable
maintains transparency and surface smoothness due to mechanical treatment, not chemical additives
can easily be disposed of with the waste paper
Glassine, glassine, glassine paper, glassine paper, glassine, greaseproof paper, glassine bags, glassine bags, glassine bags, glassine bags, transparent paper
- What are cystic acne filled with
- Are there superstitious powers in the world?
- Do these energy saving devices work?
- Where are most of the Java jobs
- How can I catch my narcissistic husband
- Why are penetration testing services required
- People hate quiet girls
- What happens to plastic in the ocean
- Why doesn't everyone want financial independence?
- Motorola cell phones are as good as iPhones
- How is software helpful for business improvement
- Why was the Titanic called RMS Titanic
- How does a kazoo work
- Is a tomato a salad or a vegetable
- Can you sing without meditating
- What makes you love electrical engineering
- What are some poems about frustration
- What is spreading on the sea floor 2
- How many engineers does Airbnb have
- Why is there no president in Thailand?
- Anyone could create something potentially revolutionary
- How reliable is the Kia Sedona minivan
- How many brothers did David have
- Sells New York Life health insurance
- IIIT Hyderabad versus IIIT Allahabad
- What prevents children from learning to read
- Have space heating available
- What are some passive aggressive signs of abuse
- How do you define the term narcissist
- 2019 is the end of a decade
- Who can learn ASP NET
- Which course should I study at the university
- What is it like to be God?
- What does ninja coding mean