Is Dr. Manhattan real
|Guests online: 1|
· Members online: 0
Total members: 13
· Newest member: DieHades
|Publishing company: DC (© Copyright by TM DC Comics)|
Surname: Dr. Manhattan
Right name: Dr. Jon Osterman
Other names: H-Bomb, Walking H-Bomb, The Indestructible Man
Origin of the name: Dr. Manhattan is an allusion to the American "Manhattan Project" of the 1940s - the development and construction of an atomic bomb.
Special features: The sign of hydrogen on his forehead, which he "burned" himself in with one of his fingers in 1960.
First appearance: September 1986
Creator: Alan Moore (text) and Dave Gibbons (drawings)
Superpowers: Telekinesis, teleportation (oneself and other people / objects), transmutation (conversion of any chemical elements), flying, complete control over matter and energy
Origin of Forces: He receives his almost unlimited superpowers in a laboratory accident when he is locked in a chamber and is broken down into its individual atomic parts by an intrinsic field.
Dr. Manhattan is the only superhero with superhuman superpowers in Watchmen. Time is meaningless to him. It holds the passage of time as predetermined. And he also perceives humanity as such to be meaningless in the structure of the cosmos. He devotes himself more and more to his research work and loses more and more interest in humanity. He is only interested in the why, the structure of the cosmos and the smallest elementary particles.
After his girlfriend ends his relationship with him, he teleports to Mars. Only later does his interest in people reawaken. However, even he cannot prevent the catastrophe that threatens the earth.
Dr. Manhattan in the movie:
In March 2009, the film adaptation of the Watchmen by director Zack Snyder was released in German cinemas. Dr. Manhattan was played by actor Billy Crudup.
Copyright notice: All DC Comics characters and the distinctive likeness (es) thereof are Trademarks & Copyright © 1939-2009 DC Comics, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
|There are no published comments.|
|Please log in to post a comment.|
Please log in to leave a review.
No ratings have been submitted yet.
Not a member yet?
Click here to register
To request a new password, click here.
- How can I meet Jim Carey
- How are IITs an advantage over general universities?
- When is it okay to be mediocre?
- What does the word ambiguous mean
- DNA tests are always accurate
- How many loves dogs
- What does your first time mean
- How did the Second World War help society
- How should a sanded floor look like
- How hot Air Force children are
- Why does dry ice react to water
- Fasting Can Help Boost Immunity
- Digital marketers are learning to code
- Is empathy towards bad people bad
- Old languages like Swahili are disappearing
- How do you deal with diverticulitis
- What are the Healthiest Mediterranean Foods
- What would happen if Cupid existed?
- How Much Fiber is in Rice?
- Inhaling hairspray leads to pneumothorax
- Is happiness the real goal of life
- What does an orthopedic surgeon do
- Mx150 is good for video editing
- How do I add color for oil