Who would win Sentry or Doctor Fate?
"Avengers 4: Endgame": This Avenger could have defeated Thanos all by himself!
Warning: spoilers for "Avengers 4: Endgame"!
The director, actor, podcaster and proven mega-nerd Kevin Smith has just watched the latest "Avengers" film twice in a row, as he announced on Twitter afterwards. He noticed something: Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) was on the verge of bringing down Thanos during the great final battle and would probably have done so if he hadn't called his army to help. She would have the crazy titan "Slaughtered"writes Smith
Scarlet Witch could have defeated Thanos
And that Smith, whose latest film "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot" is coming soon, hits the mark with his guess, confirmed MCU mastermind Kevin Feige a few days before the double feature of the "Clerks" director at Comic Con in San Diego (via Comic book): "Wanda Maximoff, who is certainly in the upper echelons as far as her strength is concerned, could have defeated Thanos if he had not called his army", also means fig.
But as we all know, it didn't come to that, the fight went on for quite a while and was ultimately only won by the selfless sacrifice of Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.). But while the MCU now has to do without Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff has a great future ahead of him. This is what Kevin Feige also promises: "She's the Scarlet Witch now, as Lizzie [Olsen] said on stage in a fearlessly powerful way. And when she appears in the Doctor Strange movie, two heroes will come together in a very fun way. "
"Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" - that is the full title of the second film about Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) - to hit German cinemas on May 6, 2021. But beyond that, Wanda Maximoff will definitely be seen in another MCU production: for the new streaming platform Disney +, the series "WandaVision" will be produced about her and the vision, again played by Paul Bettany. This is also expected to be launched in 2021 and will be directly linked to “Doctor Strange 2”.
So "Avengers 4" was influenced by "Harry Potter"
- Which lightbulbs work with Google Home
- Reacts magnesium with diluted hydrochloric acid
- What are the best forensic TV series
- What is an acyclic compound
- What is your idea of time
- There is a downvote option in Quora
- What is your emotional state like at the moment
- Which food controls pimples on the face
- Where should i invest 50000rs
- How do I find an experienced astrologer
- How do electrons move in electricity
- Why is Ted Bundy not considered a psychopath
- Why should I never visit Nevada
- What would lead to Facebook running slowly
- How does Arctic Cool work
- Why is Dior makeup good
- What's your favorite Dean Martin song
- Can modern physics explain life?
- When and why was the NSG founded
- How does the internet affect our cities
- What is meant by switched capacitors
- What does WP mean in school
- Who was the gimp from Pulp Fiction
- Adds work experience points
- What is considered a sin
- How do napalm bombs work
- Why did Ok Boomer become so popular
- What should everyone know about New York
- DeviantArt pays me for every download
- Where can I find cool English teachers
- What is the difference between invincibility and immortality
- How does AlphaGo differ from other AI
- How can I improve my knowledge of the stock market
- Which people were actually gods?