What is the stand-alone system
An anti-malware platform update for standalone clients of System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1 is available from Microsoft Update
This article describes an antimalware platform update package for Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1 standalone clients. This package updates client services for System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1, drivers, and user interface components.
Microsoft regularly releases anti-malware platform updates to ensure consistency in protection, performance, stability, and usability in a malware landscape that is constantly changing. This April 2013 update package.
This anti-malware platform update contains the following improvements:
Functional New Malware Remediation Anti-Malware Platform
Anti-malware platform added against tampering improvements
Improves the general performance of anti-malware platform
How to get this update:
This update is available through Microsoft Update.
To obtain and install the update from Microsoft Update on a system with the System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1 client installed, do the following:
click on begin, and then click Control panel.
Double-click the Control panelon Windows Update.
In the Windows Update window, click Check online for updates from Microsoft Update.
click on important updates are available.
Select the update package, then click OK.
click on To install to install the update package.
To install this update, you must have one of the following installed:
System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1
System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1 Cumulative Update 1
You must restart your computer after you apply this update.
This update does not replace a previously released update.
This update brings antimalware client version 4.2.0223.1. You can find the version information abovethe Endpoint Protection client user interface Help menu on.
For information about software update terminology, see the description of the standard terminology that Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
- What does the Auburns engineering program look like
- What is Lacanian Psychoanalysis in Brief
- How do you adjust a hydraulic clutch
- Why are there saints
- Why is Federer the goat
- French toast can be crispy or soft
- How has music theater influenced pop culture?
- What does the stiffness module depend on?
- Is India on the way to becoming another Pakistan?
- Can Tesla survive without Elon Musk
- Can anyone make a theory of anything
- Why are heavy machine guns not water-cooled?
- How do you find satisfaction in life
- What is the difference between agnosticism and ignorance?
- What is your most frugal habit
- How is a pen made
- Can humans also become extinct like dinosaurs
- What does Calypso symbolize in The Odyssey
- Who is a rich man
- How we can determine the groundwater
- What are some of the criticisms of Capella University
- Robots will take over driving
- How are spirits born after Islam
- Are Tetra Paks Safe?