What is your favorite European Christmas film
Matthias Schweighöfer: filming for Netflix film begins
Netflix has announced the start of shooting "The Swimmers" - a new project in which Matthias Schweighöfer (40, "100 Things") is also involved. The film by director Sally El Hosaini (44, "My Brother the Devil") is about the two sisters Yusra and Sarah Mardini who, thanks to their talent for swimming, make it to the Olympic Games as Syrian war refugees. The story is based on a true story.
The leading roles are played by the French-Lebanese sisters Manal Issa (29, "My Favorite Stuff") and Nathalie Issa. It is not yet known what role Schweighöfer will play. Sally El Hosaini became known for her film "My Brother the Devil", which won the 2012 Berlinale as "Best European Film" and the Sundance Film Festival with the award for "Best Cinematography".
For Schweighöfer, it is not the only collaboration with the streaming giant. He was also in front of the camera for the feature film "Army of the Dead" by Zack Snyder (55, "Justice League"), which can be seen from May 21. He is also directing the prequel to the zombie film, "Army of the Dead - Prequel".#Subjects
- Who speaks English
- Is there any way I can fool Turnitin?
- Why is everyone on Quora so serious
- How do humans and animals differ?
- Learn Java What To Expect
- What is the importance of alpha particles
- Who Are Some Mesomorphic Bodybuilders
- Are medical supplements subject to HIPAA
- What are glowing shocks on my sheets
- Why do old people stare
- Compromise is healthy in new relationships
- How long can an atom exist
- Why aren't there more people using meteor
- Fit Mazda wheels to Honda
- Indian slaves
- What is SQL on Hadoop
- Why do processors follow Moore's Law
- What is a git client
- What's your Comic Con experience 1
- When was Roentgen invented?
- You can use stethoscopes to listen to music
- Make Toyota cars in India
- Geniuses ever get confused when they think
- What is period blood made of