How stock prices change
Share price development: What moves share prices?
CFDs are complex instruments and, because of the leverage they provide, there is a high risk of losing money quickly. 71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Options and Turbo Certificates are complex financial instruments and your assets are at risk. Losses can occur extremely quickly.
For professional clients, losses can exceed their deposits.
CFD accounts are operated by IG Markets Ltd. provided; CFD, option and derivative accounts are provided by IG Europe GmbH. IG is a reference to IG Markets Ltd., depending on the context. (a company based in England and Wales under the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 195355 with a registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA) and IG Europe GmbH (a company based in the Federal Republic of Germany and registered in the Frankfurt Commercial Register under the number HRB 115624 with headquarters at Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany). IG Markets Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 195355). IG Europe GmbH is supervised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin register number 148759) and the Deutsche Bundesbank.
The information on this website is not directed to residents of the United States, Belgium or any particular country outside of Austria and is not intended for disclosure to or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction in which such disclosure or use would violate any local law or regulation.
CAC 40® is a registered trademark of Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries. Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries own all (intellectual) property rights in relation to the index. The product is sold by Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries are not sponsored or endorsed, and they are in no way involved in its issue or offer. Euronext N.V. and its subsidiaries disclaim all liability for inaccuracies in the data on which the index is based, for errors, errors or omissions in the calculation and / or dissemination of the index or for the manner in which the liability in connection with the issue and the offer of the index applies.
- What is cloud marketing
- Parents should throw away their children's art
- America is a pseudo-democracy
- Failure individuals in ISC
- How should I design a business card
- What is boredom for you
- Are shrimp shellfish
- How old is Markiplier
- Why do I get dizzy while spinning?
- How should we approach work
- What are some great restaurants in Roorkee
- Which is the best rocket fishing rod
- How can we completely eradicate cancer
- KickassTorrents is the new pirate bay
- Could the government abolish marriage?
- What is Grand Theft Auto 4 about
- Obito was weak against Itachi
- Do we really need physical money
- Questions can make you rich
- What is the Polyvore Network
- What was your scariest moth experience
- How do I find kinematic indeterminacy
- Why is the sample variance impartial
- What are the best things about KV