How can the experimental mass be easily calculated
2.1.2 Density of gases
|Determination of the density of the air. Flask is first weighed with air, then evacuated and weighed again.|
The density of gases can be determined experimentally by taking mass m and volume V measures.
The density of the air can be determined, for example, by weighing a flask with air and then evacuating it. With a volume of 4 l, for example, the difference measurement gives a mass of air of
This gives for the density
The density of gases is temperature dependent and pressure dependentas can also be seen from the law of Avogadro:
Here designated m the mass of the gas and M. the relative molecular mass.
With the density you get or.
Under isothermal conditions (T= const) the pressure is proportional to the density.
© University of Würzburg, Tilo Hemmert 2000
- What allows us to do empathy
- How to Plant an Apple Tree
- Instrumentation and control is the best branch
- Will minority groups still be suppressed in 2019?
- Is India's space station project economically viable
- How often can we take Neurobion
- Is Gazania poisonous to dogs
- What are you 4
- What is the function key
- Why did you stop believing in something?
- Is the Razer Ornata Chroma a mechanical keyboard
- What to do if scars are itchy
- What are your living hacks in Seattle
- Which poker player has the most GTO?
- Should the government censor the media
- What makes a yogi so powerful?
- How big can the earth get
- How does OpenCV
- What are the uses for social networks
- Why do goats play dead
- How do you say ATM in Urdu
- What is MOR in geophysics
- How can I get unlimited Instagram followers
- What is half of dfrac 100 100