What are the best Motley Crue albums
The best albums by Mötley Crüe
Mötley Crüe is probably the most famous hair metal band in the world. Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil and Mick Mars were the bad guys of the Los Angeles music scene in the early eighties. According to their then manager Doc McGhee, they were worse than that Scorpions, Kiss and Bon Jovi. They have sold more than 100 million albums and have been nominated for three Grammys.
Here are the five best Mötley Crüe albums:
Too Fast For Love
Mötley Crüe's debut album was released in 1981 and changed the music scene in Los Angeles abruptly. It was first brought out by the band themselves and was limited to 900 copies. Too Fast For Love was reissued in August 1982 by the record company Elektra Records and the beginning of Mötley Crüe's long career. The album is valued by critics for its energy and youthfulness.
Shout At The Devil
Shout At The Devil was the breakthrough for Mötley Crüe. With the song Looks That Kill the band also gained notoriety outside of Los Angeles. The media accused the band of confessing to Satanism with the album and wanting to negatively influence the youth. Due to the success of the album, the band was booked as the opening act for Ozzy Osbourne and went on a major US tour.
Theater of Pain
The album was the world'se Breakthrough for Mötley Crüe. It appeared a few months after the tragic car accident caused by singer Vince Neil, who was the drummer of the Finnish band Hanoi Rocks crashed. This scandal attracted worldwide attention and German music magazines also began to report on Mötley Crüe. On Theater Of Pain the band changed their sound. They moved away from heavy metal and wrote songs in the glam rock style. The ballad Home sweet home is one of the most famous songs by the band. The album made it to number 5 on the US charts.
Girls, girls, girls
With the album Girls, girls, girls the band went back to their original sound and tried not to lose their heavy metal fans. The title song of the album Girls, girls, girls reached number twelve on the American charts and number 36 on the British charts. The video for the song was very successful on MTV.
Dr. Feel good
Dr. Feel good hailed by many as the band's best album. The album even received two Grammy nominations. It was released in 1989 and thanks to the hits Kickstart My Heart and Without you to the most famous album by Mötley Crüe. It was also the last album recorded with singer Vince Neil until 1997.
- How old is the song Hallelujah
- How is Katy Perry's acting style
- How can I make my startup trend
- What materials are used in injection molding
- What is the penalty for surviving suicide
- Where are you on your spiritual pilgrimage
- Who has Blackfyre now
- Do you like halsey
- Is IIT JEE is difficult
- What kind of drones do diesel engines use
- Had poor white slaves
- Why does my phone hang up sometimes
- Which software is supported by database technologies
- What is Steve Martin doing these days
- Can I get ginseng from foods, of course
- How good is Ireland for computer vision
- Who in America benefits most from the war
- Parents should throw away their children's art
- Sleeping deep sea creatures
- Which countries around the world play lacrosse
- What makes an atheist unique
- How can I paint landscapes with acrylic paints
- What is a hyssop in the bible
- Are lead-acid batteries highly toxic
- Why did you become a car mechanic?
- What are major Chinese startup acquisitions
- What is the success rate at oDesk
- Can the devil Satan fall in love
- What are the best books about Michelangelo
- What are the characteristics of projectile movement
- Can you smell carbon monoxide
- What is your favorite space experiment
- Should we stop watching TV
- What could slow down the fiber