Why is synchronization so important
The information portal for safe cell phone use
The screenshots were taken with a Sony Xperia XZ1 with Android 8 (Oreo). For devices with Android 7 and 9, switching off synchronization with the Google account works the same or very similar.
1. Open device settings
2. Call up the account overview
3. Stop automatic synchronization
You will now see a list of all accounts that have been set up, including the Google account. At the bottom of the list you can see the function (on Android 9).
4. Select a Google account
5. Select synchronization
6. Switch off synchronization for individual functions
You will now see a selection of the data that will be synchronized with the Google account. Almost all of them are enabled by default.
- Why has deep learning evolved lately
- Why do little men drive big trucks
- What does Mukatsuku mean
- Can a heart perfusionist set up his clinic?
- How does the material affect the resistance?
- Could water separate the continents?
- Papua New Guinea becomes a republic
- Outlook is the best email
- Can nouns change gender
- Will Android tablets exist in the future?
- Which company has mined the most gold?
- What made you proud today
- What is my vocal type 3
- Aging Selena Gomez well
- Keep cats away from ghosts
- Germany had a royal family
- Which cross-browser problems does jQuery
- Singles have fun watching romantic movies
- What did your therapist teach you
- What do you think of socialism
- How can I improve my penile erection?
- Is a parallel universe another dimension
- Is NH4SCN soluble
- I get my money back
- How are you going to make phenol from cumene
- What is orthodox eclectic in Judaism
- Rajasthan Muslims are the best true Indians
- What is the use of netsuite software
- Inhaling hairspray leads to pneumothorax
- Which is the easiest central government job
- What remarkable works of art attacked social norms
- What does SpaceX pay for
- How do I download this app