How was the market for Adobe Omniture
Data protection notice
1. Responsible for data processing
PENNY Markt GmbH, Domstr. 20, 50668 Cologne, email: [email protected]
2. Data protection officer
The data protection officer of the person responsible can be reached at: PENNY Markt GmbH, data protection officer, Domstr. 20, 50668 Cologne, email: [email protected]
3. Scope and purposes of data processing
3.1. Use without registration
You can use the PENNY app without providing any personal data. In order to maintain the service of the app, however, technical identification features such as a generated device ID and the time of the last activity are stored. The storage of this information helps us to prevent misuse of our app.
3.2. Define “my market”
Under “More” you can find a PENNY store near you or in Germany in the app by searching for the store name, post code, street or town, or by conveniently releasing the geographic position of your smartphone. Via the detail page of a market, you can easily define it as your neighborhood market, which means that the weekly changing offers in the app are expanded to include market-specific promotional items. You can change or cancel your selection of your PENNY store at any time.
In the “Coupons” navigation area you will find a weekly changing range of coupons that you can use to save on your purchase in a PENNY store. In addition, you can find the currently valid and activated coupons here at any time, which you can redeem when shopping using a graphic code. If you buy the items that match the coupons, your purchase will be reduced by the discount.
When using the coupons in a PENNY store, we evaluate the redemption of the coupons and information about your purchase. This includes:
- The PENNY store ID and the address data of the store in which you made the purchase
- Your device id
- Time of redemption
- Redeemed coupons
We process this information for the following purposes
- to ensure needs-based design and ongoing optimization
- the PENNY app,
- for statistical evaluation and market research to optimize our offer.
- For accounting and tax processing and handling of discounted coupon items
4. Analysis of usage and tracking
4.1. Adobe Analytics (Omniture) / Signal
Since we have activated IP anonymization, the server setting we have made ensures that the IP address is anonymized before geolocation. Adobe will use this information to
- Evaluate your usage behavior with regard to the PENNY app for us,
- Compile reports on app activities and
- to provide us with other services related to the use of the app.
PENNY uses the following data for tracking with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Signal:
- Name of the app
- Version of the app,
- Display resolution of the device,
- Display orientation (horizontal, vertical),
- activated device language,
- time zone used,
- Version of the installed operating system,
- Mobile operator,
- Manufacturer information,
- automatically generated device identification number,
- MD5 hash of the automatically generated device identification number,
- Connection information (e.g .: WiFi, 3G etc.)
- Lifecycle events (installations, upgrades, starting / stopping the app, crashes).
We automatically generate a device identification number for each mobile device. We need this to know which mobile devices the PENNY app must support and to clearly identify mobile devices in our systems.
You can object to the creation of the pseudonymous usage profiles at any time by activating / deactivating the usage analysis by Adobe (Omniture) and Signal for Android via the “Settings” menu item in the app and for iOS via the Settings app in the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
The PENNY app uses the "adjust.io" analysis technology from adjust GmbH. When you start the PENNY app, adjust collects installation and event data from the app, such as "App opened", "Savings coupon activated". We use this information to to understand how users interact with the app and to analyze and optimize advertising campaigns. For this analysis adjust uses the anonymized (hashed) IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers) or the Android ID and the anonymized (hashed) IP and MAC -Address. It is not possible to infer a natural person from this.
You can object to the use of adjust at any time by activating / deactivating on Android via the “Settings” menu item in the app and on iOS via the Settings app in the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
The PENNY app uses the Crashlytics tool to analyze errors in the app and to resolve problems. Crashlytics receives crash reports in real time with information on the status of the app at the time of the crash, the codes, device information and last log file messages. This helps us to simplify the maintenance of the app and improve the stability.
You can object to the use of Crashlytics at any time by activating / deactivating on Android via the “Settings” menu item in the app and on iOS via the Settings app in the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
5. Processing outside the European Union
We also use service providers who are located in third countries outside the European Union to process your data. Countries outside the European Union handle the protection of personal data differently than countries within the European Union. There is currently no decision by the EU Commission that these third countries generally offer an adequate level of protection. We have therefore taken special measures to ensure that your data is processed just as securely in third countries as it is within the European Union. We conclude the data protection contract (standard data protection clauses) provided by the Commission of the European Union for the processing of personal data in third countries with service providers in third countries. This provides suitable guarantees for the protection of your data with service providers in third countries. You can request a copy of this data protection agreement using the contact details given above.
6. Legal basis for processing
Your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR to fulfill the contract for the use of the PENNY app.
In addition, the processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests according to Art. 6
Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interests result from the data processing purposes listed above.
7. Recipients of personal data
Within PENNY, access to your data is only granted to people who need it to complete the tasks assigned to you. Outside of PENNY, service providers who support us in the performance of our tasks can have access to your data. These are service providers in the following categories:
- Hosting service provider for the operation of our servers
- Development service provider for programming, development, maintenance and support of
- Software applications
- Analysis service provider for the evaluation of data and analysis of the use of the app
Service providers used by us must meet special confidentiality requirements. You will only have access to your data to the extent and for the period of time that is necessary for the performance of the tasks.
8. Duration of storage
In principle, we only store your data for as long as we need it for the respective processing purposes. If the data is no longer required for the processing purposes mentioned under items 3 or 4, it will be deleted, unless its retention is still necessary due to tax and commercial retention and documentation obligations.
9. Your rights as a data subject
Information desk: You can request information about your personal data processed by us. Correction: If your information is no longer correct, you can request that your data be corrected. If your data is incomplete, you can request it to be completed.
Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data. Please note that a right to deletion depends on the existence of a legitimate reason. In addition, there must be no regulations that oblige us to store your data
Restriction of processing: You have the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted. Please note that a right to restriction of processing depends on the existence of a legitimate reason.
Contradiction: You have the right to object to the processing of your data for reasons that arise from your particular situation. In the event of a justified objection, we will no longer process your data.
Right of appeal: You are entitled to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you do not agree to the processing of your data.
Data portability: You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in an electronic format.
10. Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection notice
These data protection notices are currently valid and are dated September 15, 2018.
Due to the further development of our app and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection information. You can access the current data protection information at any time under your app profile.
- How is Oracle SOA
- Will Al Gore support Bernie Sanders
- Which is the best CLAT coaching institute
- Which novels are fools how why
- Which free tools measure website traffic
- Which languages make up Esperanto?
- Why doesn't Wikipedia merge with Wikileaks
- Why are dairy farms so important
- Bruxism causes a denture
- How and when do you feel better
- Is CoQ10 a blood thinner
- How do I find vitality in life
- Does marijuana affect psychopathy
- How much does an Amazon music subscription cost
- Bats eat moths
- Can you be a partial sociopath
- Parents should throw away their children's art
- It is really a pleasure to clear
- What is meant by big thinking
- Why not consider sport an art
- He pulls on my leg
- What is a job aggregator
- Which media Android player supports social sharing
- What is structure with pointer in C ++