Supports X99 NVMe
Screwless design M.2 PCIe / NVMe SSD to PCIe x4 adapter card
￭ Screwless design for M.2 PCIe / NVMe SSD
￭ Supports PCIe Gen4 M.2 PCIe / NVMe SSD
￭ CLKREQ bridging plug
￭ LED display for displaying the M.2 PCIe-NVMe status
￭ Supports M.2 SSD in length 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280
￭ Converts M.2 port (M key) into a PCIe x4 interface
There are three types of M.2 SSDs. Please make sure you know the difference between them and check that your system / motherboard supports them before pairing them with your SilverStone product.
Outdated SATA (B-Key)
For SATA SSDs, connected via AHCI driver and outdated SATA 3.0 port (6 Gbit / s), exposed via the M.2 connector.
PCI Express with AHCI (M-Key) only support the installation of this type
For PCI Express SSDs, connected via the AHCI driver and provided PCI Express lanes. Backward compatible with expanded SATA support in operating systems at the expense of providing optimal performance through the use of AHCI for access to PCI Express SSDs.
PCI Express with NVMe (M-Key) only support installation of this type
For PCI Express SSDs, connected via the NVMe driver and provided PCI Express lanes. High-performance and scalable host controller interface, specially developed and optimized for connection to PCI Express SSDs. NVMe was developed from scratch, relies on the low latency and parallelism of PCI Express SSDs and the addition of parallelism to contemporary CPUs, platforms and applications.
|connection||PCI Express x4|
|SSD interface||M.2 (NGFF)|
|Module key||PCI-E-4x-based M-key|
|LED display||Power ON: Green|
Read / Write: Red
|Dimensions||120mm (W) x 23mm (H) x 104mm (D)|
|Supported M.2 SSD length||30mm, 42mm, 60mm, 80mm|
|Note: If you want to start from an M.2 SSD, this must be supported by your motherboard. Due to BIOS limitations, not all motherboards support the boot process from an M.2 SSD; For details on how to activate this function, please refer to the instructions for your motherboard or contact your dealer.|
Note: M.2 PCIe NVMe mode SSD requires the use of a motherboard with an Intel® 9 series (Z97 H97 Z170 X99) / AMD 300 series (A320 B350 X370) or higher chipset and Windows 8 or higher Operating system.
- Test reports
All trademarks are registered for their respective owners. © 2021 SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
- What's the point of combining multiple GPUs
- What are biodiversity hotspots
- What is throat cancer all about
- Which continent is Bangladesh
- What does that mean in our day
- Would you go out with a shooter
- How are zipper teeth made
- What jobs do graduate mechanical engineers get
- What does a cortisol do with stress
- What is invaluable in a marriage
- Why haven't monkeys invented the wheel yet?
- Which are the international airports in Jamaica
- What is a contraction joint
- How's the parking in Appleton WI
- How important is self-sufficiency in Mormonism
- What exactly is string theory
- Why was SRK awarded in 2018
- What is the chemical weapons trade
- What are the characteristics of rationalism
- How do I gain confidence without training
- How did Freddy Krueger die
- What is the best place to stay in Belgrade
- They still make plasma televisions
- Why does Ash keep stealing Jane's eggs?