What is the best business analysis
Business Analysis: Business Analysis-As-A-Service (BAaaS)
Analysis of the business environment and business processes
This is the phase of business analysis, in which our specialists immerse themselves in your business processes and research the specifics of your company in order to understand and find the best solutions for optimizing and automating work processes.
Clarification of the software requirement details
The first thing a development team needs when starting a brand new software project is an idea of what to do. Using special techniques, our team will help you put the complete list together to make sure you get exactly what you need in the end.
If you already have an exact list of software requirements, our BAs can analyze them to suggest technologies and solutions that are suitable for your software expectations. Our specialists find out how the internal processes of the system should work and how the components will interact with each other.
In this phase we also develop the first prototype in order to test and decide together with the customer how the product will work exactly and which corrections should still be made to improve the product.
Software requirements specification
When all requirements are established, it is time to validate, prioritize and document them with detailed descriptions.
Structure of the system architecture
This is the most technical part of the process when we are doing an in-depth technical analysis and designing modules and databases.
Consultations throughout the project
IntexSoft's BA team advises customers in every phase of the development process: from recording the software requirements to project approval.
Creation of manuals (detailed instructions)
When the project is about to be released, our specialists will provide the customer with specially prepared manuals that contain very precise descriptions and instructions on how to use the product.
Components and techniques of business analysis
Analysis and management of stakeholders
Data and process analysis
Data and process modeling
Analysis of the requirements
Validation of requirements
Specification of the requirements
Management of requirements
Definition of tasks
Metrics and KPIs (key performance indicators)
Project management / tracking management
Time management, self management
Business analysis software
Microsoft Office Suite
- What is country ham
- Which countries are not interested in Japan?
- Why don't Republicans believe in universal health coverage
- Why are cats so moody
- What does EPC mean in a car
- Are B and B trees garbage
- What are the powers of the task master
- How can I organically expand my website
- All human ears are shaped the same
- What's your favorite Cheap Trick song
- How do I fix extremely dry hands
- We are at the peak of technology
- Are we slaves to consumption
- Why is it important to study yourself
- Who composed Doordarshan's signature melody
- Which gender is the smartest
- Online job competition
- Why did Taco Bell fail in Mexico
- What are the best real-time bid strategies
- Is reality really just mathematics
- Oil causes hair loss
- Do beer foam to you
- Are the IIT salaries oversubscribed?
- What percentage of medical studies are flawed?
- Are you from ny
- What are the defining characteristics of millennials
- The church is your second home
- Where are you still living man
- Can I invest Litcoin in the mining program?
- How to get weapons in Minecraft
- SketchUp is free to download
- What would lead to Facebook running slowly
- How can I hack an OnlyFans account?
- What is the best virtual coin exchange