What is a squad
Part of speech: noun, (neuter / male)Notes on gender:
- The neutral gender the squad is used next to the masculine in Switzerland.
- Ka | der, Plural: Ka | der
- IPA: [ˈKaːdɐ]
- 1) the entirety of the members of an established (political) elite; The entirety of the senior officials of a party or mass organization, the senior employees of a company, etc.
- 2) core members of a sports team
- 3) Regular occupation in the military, e.g. in militia armies or in fortress garrisons, where present Squad be replenished with reservists in an emergency
- 4) Name of one of the largest Asian toy manufacturers, whose products are mostly sold under other brand names worldwide.
- 5) Single frame of a film, a single one Frame.
- 6) Member of a cadre within the meaning of 1)
- from french cadre = Frame, with the relevant meanings here
- originally a board, later, in a broader sense, a list of the commanding officers and NCOs
- All employees entrusted with the management and supervision of a company
- more general: precisely defined category of people
- from Italian: quadro = Square, from Latin synonym: quadrus , compare Quadrant
- Regular cast
- 5) Movie Squad
- 6) Management member
- 3) Reserve
- 1) Officers cadre
- Part of the squad: Member of the cadre
- 2) National team squad: EM squad, national squad, World Cup squad
- 2) Although still very young, the player is already part of the Squad the national team.
- 3) That Guisan the entire higher Squad of the Swiss Army gathered for a report on the Rütli, some see it as an unnecessary risk.
- 6) Who Squad often only speaks in speech bubbles.
- add someone to the squad
- move up in the squad
- View the squad
- Management leaders, management, management training centers
- 3) cadre, cadre officer
- Nominative: singular 1 Squad; Singular 2 Squad; Plural Squad
- Genitive: singular 1 Kaders; Singular 2 Kaders; Plural Squad
- Dative: singular 1 Squad; Singular 2 Squad; Plural Cadres
- Accusative: singular 1 Squad; Singular 2 Squad; Plural Squad
- Traditionally Chinese): 1) 幹部 (gànbù)
- Chinese (simplified): 1) 干部 (gànbù)
- English: 1) cadre
- French: 6) cadre (male)
- Dutch: cadre
- Polish: 1) kadra
- Swedish: 1) squad; 2) troop, manskap; 3) squad; 4) filmruta; 6) squad
- Spanish: 3) cuadro
- Turkish: 1) kadro
- Hungarian: 1) kadra
Similar words (German):Vein, Bader, fader, Hader, Kaper, Bait, Kater, Lader
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Grand Council wants trust-based working time for the top Squad introduce.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, November 27, 2018
„The Squad should be mucked out in summer.“
BILD.de, May 14, 2019
„1. FC Union is tinkering with Squad the new season.“
Day 24, April 26, 2019
„BVB would like to have his Squad zoom out. This could also apply to Alexander Isak. The 18-year-old is the only center forward in the Squad. But the fourth coach does not count on him either.“
Welt.de, August 19, 2018
„Three players without international appearances are in the current ÖFB-Squad represented. Sebastion Prödl also appears in the Squad on.“
DiePresse.com, March 12, 2019
„A lot has changed in the Squad changed and the medical checks are being checked.“
Kölnische Rundschau, September 15, 2020
„Julian Brandt is about to return to the Squad from Borussia Dortmund.“
GMX, February 20, 2020
„The Clippers make theirs serious and better Squad keep going - the Lakers look into the tube.“
Spox, February 06, 2020
„Juventus Turin has to be Squad muck out in the summer and part with these players.“
90min, August 12, 2020
„The Schwansbeller are busy working on Squad for the next season. Now Westfalenligist Lüner SV has the 14th extension of a player from the current one Squad announced.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, May 05, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Contingent: public registration for marriage; Law: judicial, public request to state facts / assert rights to the intended change in the legal situation; larger amount of material or number of people who are used for a specific purpose
- selection: the act of taking something with desired characteristics from a set; Trade all of the goods for sale; that which is taken from the set according to the desired characteristics; the chosen or the chosen itself; a group of selected people to form a team
- Occupation (fig.)
- Equipe (equestrian sport)
- Cucumber troop (coll., Pejorative): ironic, derogatory, often football jargon: team or group of people who are perceived as unsuccessful or failing
- team: Seafaring crew of a ship; Military soldiers of a military unit; Members of an organization similar to the military, for example the fire brigade, but also more casually for: work team; Sport Group of athletes competing with another group
- Team (gymnastics): Name for a gymnastics team; also as a term for: group
- Team: organizational unit consisting of several people with different skills; Military term for; Sport label for
Another word (synonym) for cadre - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Kader":
Vein:… Žila (female); 6) talent (male) Similar terms: But, but, Adar, adar, Ade, ade, Adel, Aden, Adler, aper, Bader, der, Eder, Hader, Kader, Lader, Oder, or ...
Turning neck: ... in orchards. 2) Reversible necks occur in two types worldwide. 3) Many SED cadres turned out to be turning necks after the fall of the Wall. Translations Danish: ...
tribe: ... starting stock, workforce, stock, basis, basic stock, core, competence team, house, cadre, permanent staff 6) Word stem Contrasting words: 1) Root, crown, branch, branch ...
cuadro: ... the picture 4) Agriculture: the bed 5) the bicycle frame 6) Politics, military: the cadre 7) Politics, military: the staff Translations German: 1) Square ...
shameless: ... dares to desecrate sensuality? 2) With "anti-corruption campaigns" they try to get a grip on those cadres who have shamelessly enriched themselves - also on ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Kader" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Kader/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Kader" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Cadres (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | dern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkaːdɐn] Grammatical…
Kaders (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | ders Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkaːdɐs] Grammatical…
Cadre forge (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Kaderschmiede; Plural Kaderschmieden genitive: ...
Cadre forging (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | der | schmie | den Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Cadet (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular cadet; Plural cadets genitive: singular ...
Cadets (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | det | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [kaˈdɛtn̩]…
Cadet Institute (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Kadettenanstalt; Majority of cadet institutions ...
Cadet schools (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | det | ten | an | stal | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Cadet (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Kadettin; Plural cadets genitive: singular ...
Cadets (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | det | tin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [kaˈdɛtɪnən]…
Cadets (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ka | detts Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [kaˈdɛʦ] Grammatical…
- Do you have permanent make-up
- What is Sotheby's
- What are the benefits of blockchain decentralization
- Target PMT notes are sufficient
- What do teachers want their students to know?
- Are child abusers treated differently in prison?
- How to use a garlic press
- Are stairs romantic
- What were Aaron Burr's greatest achievements
- Why is my girlfriend so complicated
- Why is Tamil Nadu heavily polluted
- What are the unwritten rules of cricket
- Would you go out with a shooter
- Can property rights exist without a government?
- Should I read the full ECMAScript specification
- What are Asim Qureshis News Sources
- Why are ethers not soluble in water
- What is getAndIncrement in Java
- Which is the fastest growing programming language in 2019
- Is trophy hunting illegal in the US?
- What is Kernel Memory Protection
- Can I mix in milk jaggery?
- What is forkly
- Why does the Joker hate Nazis