Alitura Naturals offers coupons at a discount
Mother's Day gift ideas for mom (that she will use and love!)
As Mother's Day approached, I received several requests from the husbands of some readers for gift ideas for mom when regular chocolate no longer cuts them.
I've put together a list of a few things I'd like to get (hint-hint-honey) and can add your favorites in the comments! Some of these are definitely not your typical gifts, but they help mom be healthy and happy!
I also recently found and loved a service called Forgetsy that allows you to pre-schedule and send cards for any occasion. I use it for family, friends and employees and I love the convenience. Use code WELLNESS10 to save $ 10 here.
Experience-based gift ideas for mom
It doesn't take a material gift to show love! I'm a big fan of experience gifts or material gifts based on a skill or hobby. Often times the thought behind the gift is even more personal and meaningful, and the memory of it lingers for a long time!
Here are some experience-based gift ideas for mom:
- A CSA stock or food delivery service to make her life easier
- A picnic (if it's not too cold)
- Tickets to a local theater or performing arts center
- A basket of seeds and gardening supplies
- Surprise a short break in a hotel - alone (ahh!) Or with a friend
- Pedicure basket or gift certificate
- Museum passes by if she likes art, science, history, etc.
- A framed photo of a special memory with a handwritten note or a photo book / scrapbook
- Cooking classes, personal training or massage gift certificates or massage class at home
- Flowers - but give a flower pot instead of cut flowers so she can enjoy them all year round!
- A gift certificate for an escape room with family or friends
- An online course in something she always wanted to learn (and a family effort to free the time to do it).
- Everything your kids did 🙂
- Not having to cook or clean for a day. (This is the one I really want!)
Material gifts for Mother's Day (she won't just pretend she loves)
How do you get a gift for the person who gave birth to you, cooked food for your entire childhood, and was by your side through teething / tantrums / friend drama / dating and all the other childhood challenges?
It's likely not possible to find a gift that says, 'Thank you for everything you've done for me'. But I've made a list of gifts that mom can use and enjoy. These are gifts that I would give to my own mother or that I would like to receive from my children. Of course, nothing beats a hearty letter or a handmade gift, but if you've covered these already, here is a list of other ideas she'll love!
- Alitura Naturals - I love the Alitura skin care products and how clean and effective they are! Your clay mask is my home spa treatment and makes my skin baby soft and glowing! Treat the special mom in your life to an amazing experience (and an incredible price!) With Alitura!
- Wine Subscription - A Happy Mother's Secret? Wine shows up at the door! Just kidding (kind of) of course, but if mom is a wine lover this is the gift she keeps giving. I especially like this one because I never get a headache like I used to do with a glass of normal wine. It's organic, low in sugar, and free of unhealthy additives.
- Royally Flawless Facial Moisturizer - Amazing facial oil with the highest quality ingredients and no trash! My mom loves this stuff and it's the only one I can use without breaking out.
- Wellnesse Natural Hair Care / Toothpaste - I developed my own line of personal care products this year to make my mom feel super pampered (and safe for the whole family!). Better still, these formulas nourish the hair and remineralize the teeth with beneficial and scientifically based ingredients from nature.
- Four Sigmatic Coffee - I guarantee she always wanted to try it, and Mother's Day is the perfect excuse to pamper yourself. Also makes a great "Happy Mother's Day For Me" gift! 🙂 If she doesn't like mushroom coffee, try a bag of smooth amazing purity coffee. I often mix the two.
- New Cookware - We're all cooking at home more than ever. I know I enjoy using my beautiful Caraway non-toxic cookware every day! I also love this Our Place cookware and the code WELLNESSMAMA gives a $ 10 discount. (Can't make up your mind? My full cookware review can be found here.)
- Real Plans Membership - I love this meal planning service that allows me to plan our meals in minutes each week and shop in half the time. Give your mom some time off by saving time planning and preparing meals (and better yet, plan and buy them for a couple of weeks!)
- Amazon Prime Membership - Get free 2-day shipping on many items, plus free streaming of music and movies, and now unlimited photo storage.
- Myobuddy Massager - An amazing handheld massager that is comparable to what chiropractors use in the office (in fact, some of them do). This percussive massager heats up, vibrates and feels like a real massage. Especially a great gift for breastfeeding that can put such a strain on the neck, shoulders and back. Use the code WELLNESSMAMA for $ 50 for Myobuddy Pro2, $ 100 for Myobuddy Pro2 Plus, and $ 150 for massager kits.
- Shiatsu Massage Pillow - I received it as a gift and absolutely love it! It can rival a real massage and I use it all the time after long days of cooking and holding babies.
- Daily Harvest Smoothie Box - These real smoothies are super nutritious and delicious. These are my quick snacks or treats just for me. All you need is a freezer and a blender. The gift box option also allows the recipient to choose the varieties so that you don't have to guess what they would like!
- Hydroflask Water Bottle - These steel bottles are cute and really functional! They keep liquids cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours.
- RTIC Tumbler - This one is just as powerful as the high-priced Yeti, and I use mine all the time. Ideal for coffee, smoothies and water.
- Alarm Clock Alarm Clock - Waking up can stink, especially after a long night waking up with little things. Wake up gently to gradual light and sound with this wake up light.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp - Soothing warm orange glow at night from these beautiful lamps.
- Blue Blocker Glasses - I wear these after dark to help me sleep better (some studies show that avoiding blue light after dark boosts melatonin levels).
- Sleep Master Sleep Mask - A sleep mask that is actually comfortable! Ideal for travel or home.
- 10,000 Lux Happy Light - I use this super bright light in the morning to keep my cortisol levels healthy.
- Everything Le Creuset - Incredible (but expensive) dishes. I've collected a few pieces over the years and defied the urge to buy it all!
- Dry brush set - Brushing isn't just for hair and teeth. Brushing the skin can help keep it smooth and supple and improve collagen. It also feels great and is super relaxing.
- French Press Coffee Maker - Coffee is my mind some days. If the mom feels the same in your life, help her get rid of the toxic plastic coffee maker with a French glass press or one of those non-toxic coffee makers.
- Instant Pot - Revolutionize Dinner! This electric pressure cooker makes roasts in about an hour and turns tough pieces of meat into deliciously tender meals.
- Coloring book and markers for adults - Coloring is no longer suitable for children, and studies show it can reduce stress. Try an “adult coloring book”. ”
- Kokomo Cream Organic Deodorant - This natural deodorant smells of the tropics and lasts for months.
- The Innsbruck cookbookorThe Innsbruck 5-Step Lifestyle Detox- Ok, I'm biased, but my cookbook has two hundred delicious recipes for real food that our family loves (and I know yours will too!).
- Wine Bottle Tiki Torch - Upcycle old wine bottles with these adorable tiki torch kits.
- A sauna - while we are dreaming, how about a sauna? Your own soundproof house, away from everything that improves your health !? She will thank you for years! I also love this cheaper personal sauna and have used it in my bedroom for years.
- Clean Water and More - Our friends at Radiant Life have a Mother's Day Sale on everything on their website this year. And yes, that includes the amazing water filter for the whole house and everything in between. Your shower filter is a must in your bathroom! Use code MOM2020 for a 10% discount.
- A Natural Spa Kit - This plant therapy gift set is specially designed for mothers who love to be pampered at home! This limited-time set contains the adorable 'Best Mom Ever' message. and comes with its own essential oil blend, body scrub, body butter, and much more.
- CAR.O.L bike - I shared the CAR.O.L bike a few months ago during a podcast interview with co-founder Ratna and many of you loved this bike and this type of workout. The coupon code “Wellnessmama” gives $ 300 off a bike and a 1-year subscription for free!
Understandably, some companies have been slow to ship this year, but don't worry, put a picture of the gift in a box or card and she'll have something to look forward to!
Conclusion: show mom a lot of love!
I'm not always a fan of Hallmark Holidays, but mothers give so much every day (pregnancy and childbirth just to get started!) And definitely deserve to be celebrated. Show your mom a little (or a lot) of extra love and care this Mother's Day and every day ... hopefully some of these ideas will help!
What are your favorite natural gifts for mothers? Please share below!
- Where were safety pins in Walmart?
- How is MDR-TB diagnosed
- How was the hacking team compromised
- What are the downsides to your family
- How do top psychology students learn
- How much do you hate animal abusers
- What attracts you to the stock exchange
- Where can I get to know technical strategies
- What is a spliced fiber
- Why are INTPs logical, but childlike
- Do you take selfies in the shower
- Why are almost all women crazy
- What should be the monthly budget
- How is Amazon Basic killing small retailers
- What are the best things about KV
- Why are window glasses cleaned with paper?
- What is Intel Core i3
- Why didn't Snape defend himself against Nagini?
- Can flooded cars be repaired?
- How do you become a fire investigator?
- Has replaced Obamacare anything
- Which TV show shows midwives most precisely
- Logic is no longer important in political discourse
- What is a pre-lotion