What is the Django programming language
Agency for Python and Django Web Development
Django is a framework based on the Python programming language. First published as open source in 2005, Django, together with Ruby on Rails, has developed into an industry standard for rapid web application development. This is also reflected in the large number of really popular applications that have been implemented with Django.
These include global players such as Instagram, Pinterest, Disqus, Quora, Washingtonpost.com or Eventbrite. So why is Django so popular?
Django is now the web framework that has truly earned the "most complete" certificate. In addition to an incredibly detailed, well-structured and comprehensive documentation, Django above all offers a very well thought-out concept of abstraction levels without restricting the developer in his freedom. On the one hand, complete applications can be implemented via the automatic administration interface Django Admin - on the other hand, completely individualized applications can be implemented just as well. The very well thought-out abstraction levels allow developers to move the imaginary slider between high level out of the box experience and low level custom development.
Another important aspect for Django in agency work is the very robust approach to web application security. Django follows a kind of "white listing". This means that all common security-critical aspects of web applications have already been defused as much as possible. For example, if we look at the classic SQL injection, it is the same with Django using his Object Relational Mappers, short ORM, or simply Django models not possible to inject SQL code. Another prime example is dealing with Cross site scripting (XSS). All variables referenced in the template are escaped by default. A variable that contains, for example, HTML or JS code is thus escaped by default and is therefore not interpreted / executed. If the developer wants to allow this anyway - which makes sense in certain cases (think of the display of HTML code created using WYSIWIG editors) - the developer must explicitly define this variable as safe to mark. Of course, a Django does not protect against security gaps per se and requires a developer who is aware of web application security, but it helps immensely to be able to rely on these built-in mechanisms.
Ultimately, Django is an incredibly mature and complete framework that makes the day-to-day work of agencies easier for web application development and produces higher-quality, more robust and more extensible / maintainable solutions.
- How can I work with fashion influencers
- Which textbooks contain the production of electronic music
- What is the noun of Kaelte
- Which color mostly goes with baby blue
- Who is your first wife
- Social change creates suffering
- Why is paracetamol used against fever
- Windows 10 Mobile would be successful
- Who funded NextStop.com
- Which pen is most valuable to you
- There is a human construct
- Where do you get red wing tip shoes?
- You can make money growing hops
- Why is Time Magazine so successful
- Is there such a thing as God
- Why did the ice age happen
- What is special about Mimikatz
- What is TRAPPIST 1
- How is the public transport in Mongols
- What is Rhodiola rosea
- What is Rhodiola rosea
- What importance does Janamashtami quickly have
- How can you design a program
- Should I leave my married fiancé