How do you convert mass into energy
Conversion of mass and energy
Calculator for the Einstein energy, the energy into which the mass can be converted according to the formula e = mc².
Theoretically, a huge amount of energy could be generated from a small mass. The complete conversion of mass and energy occurs when matter and antimatter react. However, there is almost no antimatter. The process that occurs in nature and provides most of the energy is the nuclear fusion of hydrogen into helium inside stars. About 0.8 percent of the mass is converted into energy.
Three values must be given to calculate the fourth.
A joule is one kilogram times one square meter divided by one square second, J = kg * m² / s². Energy can be calculated in many different units. These are joules, kilojoules, megajoules, gigajoules and terajoules. Added to this are watt hours (1 Wh = 3600 J) and derived from them kilowatt hours, megawatt hours and gigawatt hours. The TNT equivalent is often used for explosions, the explosive force of a certain amount of TNT. This amount is given in kilograms, tons, kilotons or megatons. One kilogram of TNT releases 4.184 megajoules of energy.
Example: one gram of matter, completely converted into energy, would release just under the energy of 21.5 kilotons of TNT, as much as a small atomic bomb.
All information without guarantee ©rechneronline.de | Imprint & data protection | English: Electromagnetic spectrum
- How do I find customers for export
- What is the n-factor of CH4
- Which book best represents today's society?
- Who have been your most effective mentors?
- Develops the psychology of the human brain
- Is there a pranayama to control hunger
- What kind of rats are considered ugly
- What is the product of prime numbers
- Is www bluecard eu de reliable
- I want someone to harm you
- When was the first moon landing in 1969?
- Why shouldn't we drink alcohol?
- Why are negative emotions easier to convey
- How many zeros are in 42 core
- How do you invest your free time
- Education is the best weapon
- What are astrophysical probes
- When should you write someone off
- Why are headaches so common
- What is the worst Assassin's Creed game
- How many users does Prismatic
- Do your parents know that you masturbate
- How efficient is Alibaba Cloud Data Transport
- How can I control my sister's anger