How does exercise affect your life
Protection of the cardiovascular function
Endurance sport is one of the measures that are recommended without a prescription and without side effects for the prevention and treatment of heart problems. Research has shown that even moderate exercise lowers the risk of heart attack by up to 30%. Even a brisk walk every day reduces the risk of a heart attack.
- Better blood circulation
Movement stimulates blood circulation. This also gives the heart muscle more oxygen. In addition, with increasing endurance, his oxygen requirement decreases. If you avoid risk factors for cardiovascular disease, the blood vessels age more slowly and atherosclerosis occurs less often and later.
- Decrease in cardiac output
The more trained your body is, the more economically the heart can work. The better interaction between the muscles simply does away with work: Since it has to pump less oxygen and blood into the muscles in order to achieve performance, it can lower its stroke frequency. At the same time, however, the volume of the heartbeat increases. With increasing stamina and performance, the heart muscle is increasingly spared and the risk of a malfunction is significantly reduced.
- Normalization of blood pressure
Endurance sports can lower high blood pressure.
- Decreased tendency to thrombosis
The increased blood flow reduces the risk of developing a blood clot.
- Flexible heart rate
Physical activity increases the flexibility of the heart rate. This enables the heart to respond better to changing demands of the body. If the heart cannot adjust its beating rate, the risk of a heart attack increases.
Movement stimulates the metabolism in the bones: a better supply of minerals makes bones more resilient and elastic. In addition, regular training units build up the bone mass and counteract its premature breakdown. This also prevents osteoporosis. Trotting and trimming three times a week for half an hour increases bone density. The earlier you start, the better, because real bone formation only takes place until young adulthood.
If the pulse goes faster and more blood flows through the body, the mechanisms of metabolism turn faster. This increases the basal metabolic rate and the excretion of metabolic waste products.
Better blood lipid levels
You can have a positive influence on the concentration of blood lipids by exercising regularly. With walking, for example, you can lower the triglycerides in your blood and keep HDL and LDL cholesterol under control: reduce the "harmful" LDL and increase the "good" HDL in return. If you also consume the right fats, you can influence HDL and LDL cholesterol as well.
Strengthening the immune system
Exercise can strengthen your immune system over the long term. Regular exercise increases the number and activity of so-called natural killer cells that fight viruses and tumor cells. Exercise also increases the activity of the phagocytes (macrophages) against bacteria and increases the production of the body's own defense substances (antibodies). Last but not least, physical activity ensures that the body can regulate its temperature better, which also benefits the immune system.
Better resistance to stress
If you exercise regularly, the body can better counteract harmful stress reactions. The increased blood flow to the body has a relaxing effect on the vegetative nervous system. This not only strengthens the nerves and lets you sleep better, but also has a positive effect on the ability to regenerate and concentrate. Sport also supports the breakdown of adrenaline and other stress hormones and also reduces their harmful effects on the cells.
What strengthens the body, loosens the soul: Sport makes you optimistic, gives you better body awareness and increases self-esteem. Physical activity can therefore help with mood swings and depression. It boosts the production of happiness hormones in the brain, which lift your mood. These so-called endorphins are the body's own pleasure substances that can enormously increase your mental and physical well-being in a very short time.
- What does AAYE
- Madrid has good public transport
- What is a flagship species
- Has there ever been an Islamic Nazi
- What exactly is Google Chrome Canary
- Where can I buy prom shoes
- What is a BA ASPSM ECO course
- What are the benefits of playing cricket
- Are there digital touch desks
- Science knows what death feels like
- What are you tired of being told
- When is the wrong time to love
- What is the Living Wage in Peru
- Why doesn't everyone want financial independence?
- How have cell phones evolved?
- What does the file do in Python
- How does SpaceX choose and train astronauts?
- What if every woman died except you
- What is the coldest month in Florida
- What is metafiction
- Can revolutions take place without massive violent deaths?
- Is it a bad thing to be simple?
- How do I take a binaural recording
- Windows 8 1 supports all games
- Why do certain packaged foods not attract flies?
- What is the correct structure of HClO3
- What is worse, genocide or sabotage
- Is there a field in photojournalism 1
- How do cheetahs move so fast?
- What are examples of allegorical fiction
- How do contracts affect international law?
- How does online shopping affect consumers?
- What should be avoided in IVF treatment
- Works playing online Ouija boards