How does human foot rot occur?
More than 80 percent of people who have contracted the virus show no symptoms, but can still spread the virus.
When hand, foot, and mouth disease develops, the first signs of the disease are usually fever, decreased appetite, and a sore throat. One to two days after the onset of the fever, small red spots appear on the lining of the mouth, especially on the tongue and gums. In the course of the disease, painful blisters develop from them. One or two days later, more red spots appear, especially on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. The buttocks, genital area, knees and elbows can also be affected. Itching is usually not associated with the rash, but it is possible.
Hand, foot, and mouth disease is usually mild. Almost all those affected get well again within five to seven days, even without medical treatment.
Complications such as meningitis, symptoms of paralysis or inflammation of the brain only occur very rarely. Loss of fingernails or toenails has been observed in isolated cases.
Even during pregnancy, diseases are mostly very mild and serious complications only occur very rarely. This also applies to newborns who were infected by their mothers at birth. In very rare cases, however, vital organs such as the liver or heart can become diseased in newborns.
- How do I deal with the metabolism
- Is Provence beautiful in winter
- How does the result affect the share price?
- Who founded Rhode Island
- Is Amaravathi already a ghost town
- What is glass blowing
- Vitamin C Affects ADHD Medications
- Trump will ban Bitcoin
- Salt water is good for cleaning
- How to become an online freelancer
- How is Jesus a metaphor for hope?
- Geronimo was a murderer
- What are storage auctions in Wisconsin
- Graves disease can cause crime
- The image is generated on a camera
- What is your favorite book series
- Is a relationship dangerous for one's own career
- What is an Indri Search Engine
- What are micro-expressions
- What is geometric optical isomerism
- What is the significance of the congruence criterion
- Should lemons be refrigerated after cutting
- Cmos schematics are always planar
- Do serotonin preparations work