Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse a good car
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 1.5 T ClearTec Top 2WD (12/17 - 08/18)
From 1990 to 2012 Mitsubishi built the Eclipse as a coupé in four generations. It stood for a compact and affordable sports car that didn't have too many practical talents, but was a lot of driving fun. And now this: here comes a compact SUV with many practical features. But without corners and edges and without driving fun in the classic sense - and Mitsubishi actually calls this Eclipse Cross. Many a coupé fan may see this as an affront, whether with or without the addition of a model name. Because the two have absolutely nothing in common with each other. But you just have to move with the times, and many car buyers want SUVs. Compact dimensions are used to make them more environmentally friendly. Mitsubishi has had the "small" ASX in its range for a number of years, the new one with the addition of Cross is one size larger. The sharply drawn body points to the sporty claim, the turbo engine with 163 hp is supposed to convert the optics into propulsion. It does this very well, only the interaction of engine response and clutch needs optimization. The chassis, on the other hand, fits the car, it offers enough comfort and is safely tuned. It is currently only available with the 1.5-liter turbo gasoline engine, with manual transmission or CVT automatic, and the latter version also with all-wheel drive. The TOP equipment is particularly noticeable with extensive safety equipment from emergency brake assist to head-up display. But none of that made the classic Eclipse, Cross or not.
The detailed test report for the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 1.5 T ClearTec Top 2WD (12/17 - 08/18) as PDF.View PDF
The ADAC test report was carried out with the Eclipse Cross model
- Vitamins are bad for your liver
- Marcus Aurelius owned slaves
- What is a good costume design template
- What is aqueduct
- Is tyrosine polar or non-polar
- Acne holes can of course go
- What is a system program
- Why is gambling addiction not treated seriously
- What is the joint admission test
- Where exactly did Mystique learn to fight?
- What is Brent Crude
- Sitefinity has an e-commerce function
- Why do Canadian universities outperform Australian
- Can artists make money with SoundCloud?
- What are storage auctions in Wisconsin
- How do scientists understand supernatural phenomena
- Is related to marijuana and bipolar disorder
- What is an acyclic compound
- Where should I get lost in Tangier?
- What is right, rely on or rely on
- Is a car available for ISRO scientists
- Do I have to work 24 7
- Which German universities should I choose?
- What is social exclusion