Why has the rate of depression increased
Mood swings are one of the general manifestations of human experience. Mourning as a painful reaction to a stroke of fate is also a natural response. However, depression can usually be reliably differentiated from normal mood swings. If a depressive illness is recognized early, it can be treated well in most cases. For the therapy of depressive disorders there are psychotherapeutic and medicinal forms of treatment as well as other supportive measures. A “National Unipolar Depression Care Guideline” is available to doctors and psychotherapists for orientation.
The general "Depression" page of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) is a good source of information. Current figures and developments as well as articles from basic publications are compiled here. In addition to booklet 51 “Depressive Disorders”, which you mention on your website, there are also references to current GBE reports. The 51st issue of health reporting, "Depressive Diseases", published by the Robert Koch Institute provides an overview of the subject of depression.
You can find more information at www.buendnis-depression.de and www.deutsche-depressionshilfe.de.
In addition, the health information of the Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG) contains numerous leaflets and brief scientific information - focusing on the subject of depression.
- Should doctors date ex-patients
- Why shouldn't you date a selfish person?
- How can I be an IIT topper
- Does dementia show up on MRI scans
- Where's Penguin in the DCCU
- What uses microwaves
- Geniuses ever get confused when they think
- What is a BA ASPSM ECO course
- Has Coinbase ever banned your account
- Why are you afraid of animals
- How can you make super glue
- What is music for you
- What are the Tamil years called
- Why Saudi Arabia is helping Pakistan
- What is the Smule app
- How is lactic acid formed
- Ski resort workers ski for free
- How durable is Aquaman 1
- How spells the word education
- Is nature good for your health?
- Should Congress ban advertising for children
- Who wrote the song Suge
- What makes a blog successful and popular
- What is a WAVE World War II