Where can I score hash from Chandigarh
The India visas can basically be divided into visas as visa stickers in the passport and electronic visas. Electronic Visa for India can be applied for entirely online and will be sent by email. Paper-bound visas are affixed to the passport as stickers by a consulate employee in the passport. Read on this page which visa you need and how you can apply for it.
Steps to apply for the correct visa
1. Decide whether you need an electronic visa or a visa sticker in your passport.
Since the India electronic visa is faster, cheaper and easier to apply for than having a visa sticker in your passport, it is recommended that you use the electronic visa when possible. Only in the cases mentioned below is an electronic visa insufficient and a visa for India must be applied for, which is attached to the passport as a sticker.
Travelers who want to stay in India longer than what is allowed with an e-Visa:
- Business travelers who intend to stay in India more than 180 days in a year
- Tourists who want to stay in India for more than 90 days in a row
- Travelers traveling to India for medical treatment but their treatment is not fully completed within 60 days
Travelers traveling for a reason other than what is allowed on an e-Visa:
- Individuals who intend to work in India with an Indian employer
- Individuals who intend to do paid or unpaid volunteer work in India
- People who want to do an apprenticeship or study in India
Travelers who want to enter India in a location that does not accept e-Visa.
- With an e-Visa you can only enter India at one of the border crossings listed below (airports and seaports):
Border crossings where you can enter with an e-Visa: Ahmedabad (Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport) Amritsar (Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport) Siliguri (Bagdogra Airport) Bhubaneswar (Biju Patnaik Airport) Bengaluru / Bangalore (Kempegowda Airport) Calicut (Kozhikode Airport) Chennai (Madras Airport) Chandigarh (Chandigarh Airport) Kochi (Cochin Airport) Coimbatore Airport Delhi (Indira Gandhi Airport) Gaya (Bodh Gaya Airport) Dabolim (Goa Airport) Guwahati (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport) Hyderabad / Haiderabad (Rajiv Gandhi Airport) Jaipur Airport Kolkata / Calcutta (Netaji Subhash Airport) Lucknow (Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport) Madurai Airport Mangalore (Mangalore Airport) Mumbai / Bombay (Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport) Nagpur (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Airport) Port Blair (Veer Savarkar Airport) Pune (Poona Airport) Tiruchirapalli (Tiruchirappalli Airport) Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum Airport) Varanasi (Benares) (Lal Bahadur Airport) Visakhapatnam Airport Chennai seaport (Madras) The seaport of Kochi (Cochin) The sea port of Mormugao (Goa) The seaport of New Mangalore The sea port of Mumbai (Bombay)
You can use the above requirements to assess whether you can use the India electronic visa.
Apply for India e-Visa here now
2. Different types of India Visa Stickers
If, based on the explanations above, you have determined that you do not meet the requirements for using the electronic visa, then select the paper-based visa for India that is applicable to your situation from the list below. There are special visas for the following specific target groups:
Visas for specific target groups: Business travelers Conference attendees Travelers undergoing medical treatment Individuals who are employed by an Indian employer Citizens of India Journalists Diplomats Missionaries Researchers Students Vacationers Transit travelers Interns Media producers
3. Apply for a visa sticker in your passport
If you need a visa in the form of a visa sticker in your passport for India and you live in Germany, you can apply for this either at the Indian embassy or consulate or International Visa Services Europe in Berlin (for residents of Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg -Vorpommern, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia) and Munich (for residents of Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg) or at Indo-German Consultancy Services in Hamburg (for residents of Bremen, Hamburg, Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein) and Frankfurt (for residents of Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland).
Austrian citizens apply for a visa in the form of a sticker in their passport at BLS - International Visa Service - Austria in Vienna or directly at the Indian embassy in Vienna.
Swiss citizens apply for the paper-based India Visa at the Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) VFS Global in Bern and Geneva.
In order to get a visa sticker in your passport, you may need to speak to the Indian embassy.
If the e-Visa is sufficient: apply here now
More information about the India visa
- Should I give academics priority over friendship
- Can I get paid for my poetry?
- What's the most heartbreaking country song
- How does a ship's engine sound?
- What does a film link do
- Is social media dangerous in elections
- SEO moves in the house
- What trend did you hate
- Does Confluent support streaming data to Redshift
- Where does Senator Cory Booker live
- Have you ever kissed your crush
- Which DAW is Kanye using
- What are the selection tests
- Will other countries try to colonize space?
- How long does the international Abitur take
- Why does the Iranian regime hate the FATF
- Do you want to do aliyah
- A free radical is essentially an anion
- Support Mike Pence Trump's border wall
- How do you poop in your pants
- What is a healthy weight
- Who is the founder of Hanson Robotics
- IIPS is a good college
- How will quantum computation shape the future
- How big is the UDP header
- Instrumentation and control is the best branch
- What is an agronomy specialist
- Why didn't Real Madrid sell James Rodriguez
- Who wrote the opera The Flying Dutchman
- Why is reverse racism invalid
- Why does Trump attract so much dislike
- What are different methods of contraception
- Was Count Dooku a Sith Lord