What is the best laptop for writers
Best laptops for writers and journalists
If you are a writer or journalist and writing is a huge part of your daily life and you are looking for the best laptop to suit your needs then you have come to the right place. In this article, we'll take a look at thosebest notebooks for writersthat you can buy today, focusing on the specific needs writers and journalists need when looking for a laptop. Of course, they should have comfortable keyboards as you will type a lot and also need a transparent and easy-to-read display, compact design and long battery life.
Lenovo ThinkPad E480
- Processor: Core i5-8250U 1.6 GHz;
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Screen: "14" / 1920 × 1080 pixels.
- Storage: 1 TB SSD.
Lenovo has taken the existing form factor and modified it for the release of the new ThinkPad E480. This laptop with an Intel Core I5 processor has a 14-inch display with IPS technology and is equipped with a discrete Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU.
The device is equipped with a leak-proof keyboard and a TrackPoint keyboard. Plus, the E480 has more than enough ports and expansion options to support the average user.
Asus Zenbook UX310UA
- Processor: Intel Core i3 - i5;
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Screen: 13.3 inches to QHD + (3,200 x 1,800)
- Storage: 256 GB SSD.
In most cases, all you need is a powerful and portable machine, and the Asus Zenbook UX 310 UA is a great example of such a device. This is one of the best ultrabooks for writers and journalists. At the same time you buy it, you get a brilliantly designed laptop that you won't have to update for a long time.
With its ultra-thin design, it's easy to carry and get creative when you travel. The keyboard is a decent size so it is very easy to use.
Lenovo Yoga Book
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8550;
- Graphics: Intel Atom;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- Screen: 10.1 '' Full HD IPS touchscreen display
- Storage: 64 GB SSD, up to 128 GB microSD.
If you're looking for a cheap writing laptop, check out the 2017 Lenovo Yoga Book. As with all yoga equipment, the screen is curved so you can use it like a tablet or laptop. To give the device even more flexibility, you can buy it from Lenovo with either Windows 10 or Android 6.0.
The screen on this laptop is below the budget, and the capacitive touch keyboard is excellent too. The built-in Wacom digitizer pen allows you to write notes on the touchscreen and then save them online or convert them to text. This makes the Lenovo Yoga Book ideal for taking quick notes.
Microsoft Surface Pro
- Processor: Intel Core m3 - i7;
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 615 - Iris Plus Graphics 640;
- RAM: 4 GB - 16 GB;
- Screen: 12.3-inch display, 2,736 x 1,824 PixelSense
- Storage: 128 GB - 1 TB SSD
- Connection: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1;
- Camera: 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the Best Laptop of 2017 for you if you're looking for a versatile solution between a nimble Windows tablet and a full-featured laptop. The basic Surface Pro 4 is just a tablet, and you get a main unit with a stand. However, if you want a Surface Pen or the awesome Type Cover keyboard, you'll have to pay extra for the kit or buy it separately.
However, it's a great notebook for writers who can jot down their notes with a pen and later turn them into editable text. If you buy Surface Pro 4 as a writing instrument, we strongly recommend buying the Type Cover keyboard, which is more convenient for you to get creative with.
- Processor: AMD A6-7310;
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R4;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- Screen: 15.6 inches, 1366 x 768 pixels
- Storage: 1 TB hard drive.
The HP 255 G5 is HP's entry-level product and a strong competitor for the title of best notebook for writers and journalists. It offers solid specs and keeps the price at a reasonable level.
If you're looking for a similar laptop with an Intel processor instead of AMD, the HP 250 G5 might be for you. There are different configurations for both the 255 G5 and the 250 G5. You should therefore buy a laptop with the right components for your daily needs.
Apple Macbook Pro
- Processor: Dual-Core Intel Core i5 - i7;
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640-650;
- RAM: 8 GB - 16 GB;
- Screen: 2,560 x 1,600 IPS
- Storage: 256 GB - 1 TB PCI e 3.0 SSD.
This is the best laptop Apple has ever made, and it has new features in a classic design. The main feature, of course, is the touch panel in the form of a thin OLED display on top of the keyboard that can be used for any number of different operations, whether you are automatically suggesting words as you type or suggesting Touch ID. Sign in with just a fingerprint.
This makes it a great laptop for writers and creatives alike. If you're an Apple fan, you'll love the Macbook Pro with its touchpad. The only reason it doesn't appear higher on our list of the Best Writer's Notebooks is because of its price.
The Apple Macbook Pro is an incredibly expensive laptop. If all you need is a laptop for recording, there are many, much cheaper alternatives out there.
Acer Switch 3
- Processor: 1.10 GHz Intel Pentium Quad Core N4200 - Intel Core i3 7100U;
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 505;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- Screen: 12.2-inch LCD touchscreen display with 1920 x 1200 IPS;
- Storage: 64 GB - 128 GB eMMC.
If you want a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 at a much lower cost, the Acer Switch 3 is definitely your best bet. It was developed using essentially the same concept as the Surface Pro, but it is less efficient due to its lower power consumption. However, for most tasks, especially writing, this is a shiny little machine.
For added value, this 2-in-1 laptop has an updated keyboard. As usual, there are several versions: with USB Type C, 8 GB RAM, IPS display and Intel Core i3 7100U processor with a more expensive option.
HP Specter X360
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U - i7-8550U;
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620;
- RAM: 8 GB - 16 GB LPDDR3;
- Screen: Up to 13.3 '' Ultra HD touchscreen display (3840 x 2160)
- Storage: 256GB-2TB NVMe SSD.
If you're looking for a laptop that you can fold up and play when you've finished typing, go for the HP Specter X360. Not only is this one of the best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy today, but thanks to its long battery life, you can type on the comfortable keyboard all day without worrying about how quickly the charger is plugged in must become. Device.
- Jagjit Singh was overrated
- How is NMIMS Mumbai for finance
- How do mutual funds work 13
- Arguments are a waste of time
- Can I invest Litcoin in the mining program?
- What was the worst Olympics ever
- Can someone hack through a laptop charger
- Souls meet in dreams
- Who is the best cardiologist in Islamabad
- What is missing from the Jokowis administration
- How long does the stay for ENT
- Do you like being a uruguayan citizen
- Where does the word gringo come from?
- Who was the Somerton Man
- Which country is India's best neighborhood
- What's good for killing beetles
- How do sulfur trioxide and water react
- How can I learn very well
- How do I stop envying new parents
- Why do we criminalize victimless crimes
- Are there any good internships at CIT
- Energy can be called massless particle
- What do you think about alternative medicine
- Why is calorimetry used in physics
- What costs can student loans pay
- What are Facebook's revenue streams
- How can I get my privacy back
- Who is currently the greatest military threat?
- What are the most common translation challenges
- How does Jio benefit from free data
- What is the use of MySpace
- How do models earn
- How good are Sony MDR XB650BT headphones
- How are the internships at the KLU University