Should I invest in the GreenMed crypto
For GreenMed 1 opinions have been collected so far. These opinions are not investment recommendations but the community's perspective on GreenMed. Please do not make a purchase decision based on these GreenMed opinions.
Submit your opinion
We look forward to an honest and authentic assessment of this crypto currency.
Green Med appears to be a cryptocurrency for the international marijuana market. This is a good thing in and of itself, but I already have at least four assets in my portfolio that are pursuing the same goal. At the time, I made a conscious decision not to invest because my other three projects also failed. This thought seems to have come true here, because Green Med no longer exists either and has been for a few months. Unfortunately, this also applies to the website, which no longer exists, which does not make it easier for a review. If I look at the course of trading like this, I realize that we have a currency here that shamelessly exploits people's love for grass to pull the money out of your pocket. But that is now normal. Since this crypto currency is dead, of course I can't even invest here, but I wouldn't have done it anyway.
- What is structure with pointer in C ++
- What is a feeling of flight
- Knows Jimmy Wales Rajinikanth
- How did the jets beat the patriots
- How do you deal with all of your ideas
- How can I treat a person
- How safe do Indians feel in India
- How do I digest whey protein powder
- What is the radius of the kernels
- What are the best office succulents
- Where was cotton first used?
- A virus is alive
- If X 15 20 what is x
- What is spatial expansion
- Why do so many people love Trump
- Bats eat moths
- Who was Leslie Caron
- A loveless life is healthy
- What are foods that have five letters
- Are RBC prokaryotic
- How can I study in Russia
- How do fluorescent lamps work
- Are child abusers treated differently in prison?
- What is a six pack abs diet