Have you ever met your favorite singer
120 questions to get to know
Which questions to get to know are the best? We have the answer here! A lot can go wrong on the first date. We can help with getting to know each other. So there will definitely be no uncomfortable silence. This is really boring for a date.
With these questions to get to know, you are bound to find many topics to talk about and the small talk will be easy and quick. Remember, this is not an interview with the police, the questionnaire should not be too intimate or too direct. They just want to meet a new person, maybe new love, new work colleagues and so on.
You have to ask the questions slowly. For example, if you have an interesting answer to a question, discuss the topic even deeper. Ask questions about childhood, love, relationship, parents and life. With this list of questions, you will find everything you need to know easily. Have fun!
The first date / questions to get to know each other
We have all done this. The date! You go out to eat or drink something with someone so that you can get to know each other better. Of course, you can find out everything about a person through social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
The pictures, video clips that are posted say a lot about a person. So you can easily find out what someone loves, what music they love, where they like to go and where they always drink coffee. Nowadays you go on your first date very well informed.
On the first date, the conversation and chemistry between two people is very important. If that doesn't work on the first date, there won't be a second one. So, if you really like that person, prepare for a mega first date.
In a relationship, you go through the first date. Ask questions, get to know each other well, you never know, maybe this is your great love. Maybe this first date will be the most important moment in your life.
Do not exaggerate
When you meet someone, first impressions are very important. This is something that either attracts you to a person or can repel you from a person. That's why it's important to keep everything simple and straightforward.
If you want a specific meeting point where you would like to have dinner or have a drink, please tell the person you are going with. It is very important that you feel safe and comfortable in a restaurant or coffee shop.
As you slowly get into the conversation, following the standard questions such as how are you and how was your day, start with questions to get to know each other. It is important not to overdo it. The questions shouldn't be too intimate.
Getting to know each other should be easy for anyone just getting to know each other. It is rude to immediately ask someone how much income you have or how many partners you have had so far. So choose your questions carefully.
Keep everything easy and chat. If you get an interesting answer about a movie or book, keep talking about it. So you have an easy topic to talk about.
Share your opinion and talk about it. It is very important that you present your opinions and theories at the first meeting. Conversation is the key to everything.
100 questions to get to know
1. What is your favorite series or movie?
2. Do you like to play sports?
3. Are you on time or are you often late?
4. What quirks do you have?
5. Which song title describes your life?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your favorite car?
8. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? The scariest?
9. Who is your favorite singer?
10. What kind of work are you likely to do badly?
11. What does your perfect room look like?
12. Which film describes your life?
13. What art do you find most amusing?
14. What do you spend a lot of time on?
15. What do you want to know more about?
16. How do you start your day?
17. To which world mystery do you want to know the answer?
18. Do you believe in ghosts?
19. What is your favorite book?
20. Do you already have a pet?
21. What do you prefer, dogs or cats?
22. What was the most interesting place you visited?
23. How many years would you like to have forever?
24. Which fictional world would you like to go to?
25. What's the cutest situation you've seen recently?
26. How do you rest after a hard and long day?
27. Which series don't you want to watch?
28. What pets did you have when you were little?
29. Where would you stay forever?
30. What adventures would you like to go on?
31. What is your perfect weekend like?
32. What little things can they make the day better?
33. What is the most annoying habit other people have?
34. In which state or country do you never want to return?
35. Where do you usually go when you are free?
36. What's the most annoying question people ask you on a regular basis?
37. Which hobby would you get involved in if time and money were not an issue?
38. If all jobs had the same salary and hours, which job would you like to have?
39. What makes a good life?
40. What would you do as the only person on earth?
41. What song or artist do you like, but you rarely tell anyone?
42. What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
43. Which small gesture from a stranger made a big impression on you?
44. If you had to change your name, what would you be called?
45. What are you more and more afraid of?
46. What gives your life meaning?
47. Which personality trait do you value the most and which one do you like the least?
48. What would you do if you knew that tomorrow dies?
49. If life is a game, as some people say, what are the rules?
50. If you could make a rule that everyone should obey, what rule would it be?
51. If you were kept in a house for six months, what would you do to stay healthy?
52. What are you addicted to?
53. What keeps you awake at night?
54. Which lie do you tell most often?
55. What do you not regret?
56. What are you most unsure of?
57. What does your perfect breakfast look like?
58. What is your favorite combination?
59. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
60. What is your favorite international food?
61. What does your perfect burger or sandwich look like?
62. What is your idea of a great day?
63. Do you prefer to spend time with other people or at home alone?
64. What are some of your favorite scenes from a movie or series?
65. What was your worst experience with a hairdresser?
66. Which card or board games do you like to play?
67. Where did you go?
68. What are you incredibly bad at?
69. Which toys did you hate most as a child?
70. What is your favorite month?
71. What was the best concert you have ever been to and why was it so good?
72. What is the best gift that you hate given to someone?
73. What does a typical day look like for you?
74. Is there anything you don't like to eat?
75. Did something surprising happen today?
76. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
77. Tell me about your closest friends?
78. How were you as a child?
79. Which TV series do you keep coming back to and like to watch again?
80. What do you like, but you are kind of embarrassed to admit it?
81. What is your favorite app on your phone?
82. How many siblings do you have?
83. Do you already have a nickname?
84. Which country do you never want to visit?
85. Best and worst types of ice cream?
86. If you opened a business what kind of business would it be?
87. What is the most spontaneous thing you've done?
88. What is your favorite quote or statement?
89. You received an unexpected € 10,000, what would you spend the money on?
90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
91. What would be your dream job?
92. Have you ever had a dog?
93. What makes you laugh?
94. Where is “home” for you?
95. What do your Saturdays usually look like?
96. Do you already have a special place that you visit regularly?
97. What is the best food you have ever eaten?
98. What's on your bucket list?
99. What toppings do you need to create the perfect burger?
100. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
20 questions for potential boyfriend / girlfriend
If you have the feeling that everything is going well and easily, you can reconstruct your question a little and perhaps become a little more direct. When the mood is good, you can slowly ask more about past love, experiences, relationships and partnerships.
Don't forget not to be too direct. Questions about childhood, parents, people, life, character, skills and hobbies are actually easy. Try to get everything right. These life questions are sure to get a bit ticklish.
1. How do you deal with difficult situations?
2. How much honesty do you think is actually required in a relationship?
3. How have you changed in the last few years?
4. What do you want from this relationship?
5. Why didn't your last relationship work out?
6. How do you deal with your feelings and emotions?
7. What do you think of fraud?
8. What did you think when you first met me?
9. Do you think that there is a person for everyone to be with?
10. Do you believe in fate?
11. Do you think there is such a thing as the 'right' person for you?
12. What does love mean to you?
13. What is your biggest fantasy?
14. What is your idea of the perfect date?
15. What do you look for in a woman / man?
16. Do you like it when the other person takes the first step or would you rather be in control?
17. Would you rather be called sexy or smart?
18. Choose three words to describe yourself?
19. Are you shy or more sociable?
20. Are you celebrating Valentine's Day?
It's really nice to meet someone new and interesting. The euphoria before the first date, we've seen it all before. Questions to friend, questions to guys, questions to friends are different from this one.
Here it is important that you learn a lot about the new person. So, you can know how and where to go from here. For a woman, but also a man, it is important to know at the beginning what they want and what they expect from this date.
A woman will definitely be a little more prepared. Ask anything they want to know! First impressions and chemistry are really important!
If communicating and talking is not easy, then that becomes a problem. But don't give up. With our super interesting questions to get to know you can do it all.
Emma has been working as a party planner and event manager for years. Here you write your tips & tricks on how you can organize different parties and birthdays on your own.
With her many years of experience, Emma can give you a lot of useful tips. She is an expert when it comes to games, children's games, handicrafts and gifts.
- Who is trashy Duterte or Trump
- How long does tuberculosis last
- Who produced India's first animated film
- Why are no more churches built with steeples?
- How do people work together within an organization
- What is evil according to your beliefs
- Is sterilized water beneficial for plants
- Can someone teach himself to play instruments?
- What features should Zengobis Curio add
- How can I do miracles
- Is time something you have now
- Are there any free products out there
- What is 1 9 as a decimal number
- What is the time zone in Austin TX
- Can be made cheesecake without gelatine
- What religious evidence was found
- Send email application unique feature
- How do you kill competitors
- What does the word Islam mean
- What is natural law in Hindi
- What are the dimensions of curriculum development
- How professors manage research and teaching
- How do you temper chocolate
- How can I learn PHP to Python
- How can I do miracles
- Do carrots have fiber
- Is the UGC NET eligible for IIM
- How good is Ireland for computer vision
- How good is Ireland for computer vision
- Does Monterrey have a subway system
- What's the easiest question about Quora
- Reservation is important to India's growth
- How often do you do tai chi
- Have you already created a programming paradigm?