What is Pondicherry like as a tourist place
Attractions in Pondicherry
Things to do in Pondicherry
Pondicherry, recently renamed as Puducherry, is a town tucked away on the Eastern seaboard of India. Among its various attractions are a coastline of 32 kms, palm-fringed beaches, backwaters, fishing villages, beach resorts, the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, the international city of Auroville, the French boulevard town with its French heritage, and so on. Some great food, some fine wine, and a great adventure await you here.
Pondicherry Day Tour Sightseeing
Day 1: Visit Auroville. After lunch a peaceful visit to Aurobindo Ashram. In evening take a walk on the streets of Pondicherry and witness the French culture in India.
|Distance from major cities|
|How to reach there|
|Chennai is the nearest airport and just 135 kms away from Pondicherry.|
|The nearest railway station is at Villupuram.|
|Pondicherry is connected with a good network of roads to all nearby cities of Tamil Nadu.|
frequently asked Questions
Best Time to Visit India?
India is a vast country from the Himalayas in the north to the Indian Ocean in the south. So you can plan holidays in India all year round.
The best time to travel to India is between October and March, when the monsoons have stopped and the country is largely warm and dry. The climate varies considerably depending on the region, although this is the main travel season in Rajasthan and Kerala due to the pleasant weather conditions.
Sightseeing in India?
The most visited regions in India are Rajasthan and Kerala. Rajasthan is in northern India and Kerala is in southern India. Rajasthan is known for fairs and festivals, songs and ballads, folklore and fairy tales, and the traditional costumes are still part of the colorful and fascinating state of Rajasthan.
Besides Rajasthan in northern India, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho and Varanasi are also the most visited places.
In South India, Kerala is perhaps the most beautiful region on earth. It's less of a tour than a chance to find peace with a bit of sightseeing along the way. Kerala is also known for Kerala Backwaters, Ayurveda and Yoga.
Apart from Kerala, Tamil Nadu is the most visited place in South India. Tamil Nadu is mainly known for the ancient temples in India. If you are still not sure which place to visit, please contact the CozyNuk tour expert to help you.
How Much Does It Cost to Visit India?
The cost of tours depends on the category of hotels, transportation, air show and services. Low season, high season, and high season also have a large impact on tour costs. The higher you go, the more you pay. Please go through the cost per person per day below for reference:
1. Budget Tour: Less than 70 euros / 80 USD
2. Medium tour: 70 euros to 150 euros / 80 USD to 170 USD
3. Luxury tour: 150 euros to 250 euros / 170 USD to 285 USD
4. High-end tour: over 250 euros / over 285 USD
At Budget Tours, guests get clean and decent mixed-category 3-star to 4-star hotels and an executive car with a driver, with all expenses covered. Please contact CozyNuk's travel advisor to set your vacation within your budget.
Can I choose my own travel dates?
CozyNuk offers personalized and individually organized tours for any number of travelers and can be started at any time of the year. Our package tours are based on private departures where you benefit from a private executive car and the freedom to stop for breaks or take photos along the way. Also note that our tours can be customized to suit your vacation and interests.
Navin Benson de Cozynuk à été absolument remarquable tant pour son professionnalisme que pour sa bienveillance, à faire que notre voyage en INDE, soit un voyage fabuleux. Une grande ponctualité du chauffeur, des hôtels très bien choisis, des visites organisées. A tour organized on the mesure. Un très grand merci.
Agencia 100% fiable. Navin y su equipo nos han tratado fantásticamente y Bophal, el conductor, ha sido sin duda lo mejor del viaje. Atento, gradable y muy cercano. Si contactais con la agencia preguntad por él y seguro que no os arrepentis. Gracias por todo. ♥ ️
We are a family of 5 with 3 kids and we traveled around northern India for over 2 weeks. The planning of such a trip takes a lot of time and details. If found the perfect company with Xasmin (CozyNuk) working particularly Navin. I would without hesitation use Navin again to help plan a future trip to India (which was magical).
- What is Kip Moore's most successful song
- Which book best represents today's society?
- Why do seafarers use a compass
- How do football bets work
- Why is the Vanguard Investment Group so successful
- Do popcorn kernels ever go bad
- Scottish salmon is wild
- How can I run a Java program
- Why boo WWE fans Roman Reigns
- Can important documents be certified by a notary?
- What are your favorite Devo songs
- What do miracles mean
- How do you recognize site bots
- Some women look better fat
- Did the Egyptians discriminate against Judaism
- Why are there many hydrocarbon compounds
- How can AI destroy humanity
- How do I stop being a quitter
- How are metal cans made
- What is your definition of legacy code
- A rhinoplasty is dangerous
- We only exist in our thoughts
- What are the key product differentiators of Yammers
- How does wisdom capital compare to Zerodha
- How do cheetahs move so fast?
- Citronella plants protect mosquitoes effectively
- The Seattle Seahawks rebuild their team
- How could I hack WiFi without root
- Can a born again sin sin again
- What are geologists doing in mining
- What stores sell beer in Oregon
- Why speak to a solipsist
- What is a pre-lotion
- Through which river did Noah's ark flow?