Why is 0 999975 sin cos undefined
The electromagnetic field
Electrical engineering for engineers 1 pp 150-378 | Cite as
- Wilfried Weissgerber
Physical quantities can cause a spatial state - called a "field" - in their environment, which is demonstrated by other physical quantities. Mass particles in the field of another mass (gravitational field) or charged mass particles in the field of a charged body (electrostatic field) experience a force that is explained as the interaction between spatial state and indicator (mass particle or charged mass particle). So the field is an energy-filled space.
In each point of the field space, a vector field quantity and a scalar field quantity describe the spatial state. The vector field and the scalar field thus jointly describe the spatial state. Mathematically, the field is a vectorial and scalar position function. If the state of the room changes over time, the function is location and time dependent.
This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
© Vieweg + Teubner Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2013
Authors and Affiliations
- What are some kulfi recipes
- Dogs know who God is
- Which MP3 module articles are hot for sale
- What are minor earthquakes an indication of
- What are some medicinal uses of coca
- Why can't I handle it
- Should you encrypt an SD card
- Mercury has a chemical element
- How do I restore the AWS backup
- What is operator overloading in Python
- Can people kiss during Ramzan
- Which country does volleyball come from?
- Why is an invoice called an invoice
- Which day do you regret the most?
- SEO moves in the house
- What did you learn from 23andMe
- Who invented injection molding?
- What is serotonin 1
- Does the moon have tectonic plates
- Have you had language problems
- What's your favorite maze
- Why do bed bugs smell
- What place has free bypass surgery
- What are the most common cardiovascular diseases