An electron penetrates into atomic nuclei
News portal - Ruhr University Bochum
What is a body The question is wrongly posed from a physics point of view. In everyday life we perceive the bodies in our environment through our senses. There is an interaction of particles with this body, which provides us with information about its spatial expansion: be it the light particles when we see or the atoms on the surface of our hand when we touch it. The type of interaction determines the expansion of a body, which is investigated in atomic and nuclear physics in scattering experiments. This involves bombarding atoms or atomic nuclei with certain particles and measuring their deflection and energy loss. Electrons, protons, neutrons or light particles are used as projectiles - and the results differ significantly depending on the type of projectile and its energy. With neutrons one only sees the atomic nucleus, with electrons and light particles rather the atomic shell. So the question of the size of an atom or atomic nucleus has many answers. This interaction is also important on a large scale. The size of a black hole is defined more by the limit of the interaction of light with gravity than by the spatial extent of the heavy celestial body in its interior.
These types of interaction determine how we deal with bodies in everyday life. So holding a book with your hands is actually the interaction of the atoms in your hand with those of the cellulose of the paper the book is made of. One of the most important laws of quantum physics, the Pauli prohibition, states that the atoms of your hands cannot easily penetrate those of the paper. Therefore, the exercise book is stable in your hands and you can perceive this body in its size.
- What importance does Janamashtami quickly have
- What is your emotional state like at the moment
- In which quarter did the recession start?
- Why is Airtel also called Bharti Airtel
- How do I take a binaural recording
- Why did Asana start using React
- Can I archive someone else's tweets
- Who are some unknown game developers
- Bodybuilding affects flexibility
- If 5 20 what is 12
- Which dictator is best remembered?
- What is missing from the Jokowis administration
- Why do planes have pressurized cabins
- What is adaptive learning
- What made Jim Brown so great
- Interface design is a stable job
- What are the side effects of loperamide
- Why don't Republicans believe in universal health coverage
- Who in America benefits most from the war
- What are linen bags made of?
- Which companies has Facebook tried to copy
- Is Quora Sean Kernan's mother or father
- How bad are you
- How do I fix technical problems
- Can deliver Chick Fil A.
- Are there any IT companies in Pakistan
- Do we need energy management solutions
- How can the Philippines improve in football
- How do napalm bombs work
- Why is duct tape so strong
- What's your favorite Cheap Trick song
- What can serial entrepreneurs learn from dealers