What are the health benefits of arginine
Influence of L-arginine on vascular health
The computer-based evaluation ensures a user-independent measurement of the endothelial vascular function with high reproducibility. External influences were minimized by taking measurements at the same time of day and at constant room temperature. The primary target parameter was the fat-induced change in the so-called Reactive Hyperemia Index (RHI) after a 3-month intervention period, i.e. the vasodilative reaction of the vessel after occlusion (ΔΔRHI). The validity of this procedure has been confirmed by a large number of studies (11).
The subjects' blood pressure was recorded using an outpatient blood pressure diary, which was kept 7 days before visits 1 to 5, as well as 24-hour blood pressure measurements (Boso® TM-2430 PC 2), for which the values were recorded every 15 minutes and every 30 minutes during the night.
The homocysteine level was analyzed by means of HPLC in the plasma. To ensure sample stability, special monovettes from Sarstedt (S-Monovette® 2.7ml HCY / Z-Gel) is used.
Based on the primary endpoint, a significantly better vascular function (p = 0.0349) could be demonstrated in the verum group after 3 months of supplementation compared to placebo. While in the placebo group the difference in the RHI increased by 0.031 ± 0.100 after supplementation (p = 0.7583), the increase in the verum group with 0.371 ± 0.122 was highly significant (p = 0.00439) and was im Compared to placebo, 12 times. The results clearly demonstrate the positive influence of Telcor Arginine plus on vascular function and blood circulation.
During the first three months, the systolic blood pressure decreased significantly in both groups. In the further course, the drop in blood pressure stagnated in the placebo group, while the blood pressure values in the verum group continued to decline. The diastolic blood pressure fell significantly here (p <0.05), while no significant reduction in blood pressure was detected in the placebo group (p = 0.093). Overall, the blood pressure in the verum group fell after 6 months by about 5 mmHg systolic and about 3.5 mmHg diastolic (2 mmHg after 3 months). The significant improvement in the lowering of blood pressure at night should also be emphasized: after 6 months, the systolic blood pressure decreased significantly by 17.9 percent and the diastolic blood pressure by 19.4 percent. This is important for practice insofar as the lack of nocturnal blood pressure reduction in so-called "non-dipper patients" is associated with a significantly increased cardiovascular and cerebrovascular risk.
In addition, the plasma homocysteine level in the Telcor Arginine plus group decreased significantly after supplementation compared to placebo from 10.2 ± 4.2 µmol / l to 8.56 ± 2.04 µmol / l (p = 0.0001).
- What is the economic policy of Egypt
- Are you celebrating your birthday
- Anatomy Which animal has fixed eyes?
- Gasoline add-ons are recommended
- Is death the ultimate fear
- What is the rarest natural disaster
- What makes you sick about Delhi
- Which country makes the best cars Why
- What is the most dangerous illegal pet
- What is meant by bad procurement
- How did the Alan Turing bomb machine work
- Who gets the license fees from Das Kapital
- Geniuses ever get confused when they think
- What is the Char Dham Tour
- How can I take a design course
- How crazy is your niece
- What are the best innovations in 2018
- Does minoxidil actually work against hair loss
- Can someone be fearless
- How can we motivate ourselves more effectively?
- How are spirits born after Islam
- Who was the least popular Pope?
- Why don't I understand Quora yet?
- Adobe Encore is dead