How often does Harvard cheat
Part of speech: noun, (neuter), Part of speech: proper nounHyphenation:
- Har | vard, no plural
- IPA:English: [ˈHɑːvəd]
- 1) private university in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1) Harvard University / Harvard University, Harvard University
- 1) “At her appearance in front of 20,000 new graduates, former students and professors of the US elite university Harvard in Cambridge the German Chancellor is celebrated like a pop star. "
- Harvard Graduation, Harvard Graduation Ceremony, Harvard Approach, Harvard Architecture, Harvard Concept, Harvard Model, Harvard Principle
- Nominative: singular Harvard; Plural –
- Genitive: singular Harvards; Plural –
- Dative: singular Harvard; Plural –
- Accusative: singular Harvard; Plural –
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Sensational project is being carried out with the support of researchers from Harvard University and MIT.“
Kleine Zeitung, May 24, 2020
„The Augsburg University of Applied Sciences offers online lectures based on the model of Harvard on - with great success.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, May 15, 2020
„Scientists from Harvard developed a blood test that can predict the course of the coronavirus. This development is a breakthrough.“
Futurezone, October 20, 2020
„How do you find out if someone is cheating in your company? Eugene Soltes, professor at the Harvard Business School, has developed a guide for this. A text from the Harvard Business manager.“
manager-magazin.de, July 6, 2020
„A new American study from the university Harvard states that social distancing could be necessary for a while longer than assumed.“
Today.at, April 15, 2020
„University researchers Harvard have calculated how the coronavirus could spread in the next few years. The result is not very encouraging.“
Spiegel Online, April 15, 2020
„According to a new study by researchers at the university Harvard Social distancing could continue until 2022 if a vaccine is not found earlier.“
Blick Online, April 15, 2020
„Several US universities are sending their students off campus. But they often don't even know where to go. Three students out Harvard to report.“
Die Zeit, March 16, 2020
„The Harvard Medical School in Boston recommends yoga and meditation, among other things, to better deal with the fear of the coronavirus.“
Day 24, March 23, 2020
„Christoph Seeger, previously editor-in-chief of Harvard Business Manager, will be Head of Content in the new 'Concept Solutions' division.“
w & v, January 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Harvard":
Ed.: Aufl. (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Word meaning / definition: 1) Abbreviation for: Edition Application examples: 1) Cf. Noll, Nick (1999), “Der Siegeszug der ...
N. N.: ... I don't ") Examples of use: 1) Speaker: Mr. N. N., representative of the rabbit breeders' association 1) Cf. N. N. (1999)," The triumphant Harvard citation ", GNT-Verlag, o.O., p ...
see.:… 1) […] (cf. page 841) […] 1) Cf. Nils Nick, Der Siegeszug der Harvard citation, GNT-Verlag, o. O. 21999, page 11 f. 1) or: Cf. Nils Nick: ...
discipline:… 2) The economist Amartya Sen was the first Asian to receive the Nobel Prize in 1998. The Indian who teaches at Harvard tackles the great philosophical questions of his discipline. 2) ...
House corner: A Harvard study (which, like many similar cited ones, has never been) held meetings last, on average, 4.7 times as long as standing meetings
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Harvard" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Harvard/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Harvards (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Har | vards Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: English:…
Haryana (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular (das) Haryana; Plural - ...
Haryanas (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Har | ya | nas Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [haʁˈjaːnas]…
resin (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular resin; Plural resins genitive: singular resin; ...
Resins (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Dative singular: Harz Hyphenation: Har | ze…
Resins (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Har | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhaːɐ̯ʦn̩]…
Harzer (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Harzer; Plural Harz genitive: singular Harzer; ...
Harz roller (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Harzer Roller; Plural Harzer Roller genitive: ...
Harz rollers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Har | zer Rol | lern Grammatical features: Dative plural of ...
Harz Rollers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Har | zer Rol | lers Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
- Schools should be gun-free zones
- Christoph Waltz speaks Italian
- Why is Wikipedia so against Turkey
- Inhaling hairspray leads to pneumothorax
- What is the GST for the photocopy
- How do I start learning 8086 programming
- Is there split screen multiplayer on a PC
- Product managers should know how to code
- Why does Trump attract so much dislike
- Why beauty surgeries are good
- What celebrities live in your state
- What is game frame 1
- Why is there a distinction between upper and lower case in article titles
- You can publish your language alphabet
- How long can a clam live
- Is Suga the father of BTS
- There is still burlesque theater
- What is the subunit of protein
- What crimes did Joseph Stalin commit?
- What does a film link do
- How can I cancel my old passports?
- Can someone be unsure whether they are muscular?
- How many calories does a cheese contain?
- How can camping negatively affect the environment
- What does fear cost you
- How do people walk on two legs?
- All the old people out there
- What is the Child Support Provision?
- Granite is radioactive How dangerous that is
- What does tfbnw net stand for
- What is the favorite nickname for country
- Can you translate that into Vietnamese
- What are the benefits of studying biomedical engineering