Is Pharrell Williams half Filipino
Monthly Archives: March 2014
After the two bloggers Grace and Geri, today I would like to introduce you to a half-Filipino with his blog in my blogger introduction round about German-speaking bloggers with a Filipino background. Curtain up for Sven from “blazingraphics”.
Who does not know it? The song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. It became famous as the soundtrack of the film “Despicable Me 2” or as the world's first 24-hour music video. And it has inspired the people: From Münster to New York City to Hong Kong - everywhere people dance to the good mood song and post their videos [...]
Dear ones, I would like to remind you once again of my birthday raffle, which you can find here: "Happy Birthday‘ Mabuhay Tisay ’!" So far nobody seems to want to win the t-shirt or the cookbook, because unfortunately nobody has made a comment yet 🙁 But you still have one week! So, read the conditions of participation on the competition post and answer [...]
And this week, too, my special blogger round of introductions to “Mabuhay Tisay” continues. As with the start of the series last week, I would like to introduce you to a German-speaking blogger with Filipino roots: Geraldine from “Sweet Cherry”.
Who does not know them: The people who are standing somewhere on the street / in front of a house / on the beach, hold their outstretched arm with their smartphone far up and try to capture the moment with their chocolate side in a picture. It's selfie time! And before you wonder what selfies have to do with the Philippines, [...]
Today I would like to start a new series on “Mabuhay Tisay” and introduce you to German-speaking bloggers with Filipino roots. And I tell you: I'm happy to have found this at all! Because if a person is not busy with their second home on their blog, it is not at all easy to meet bloggers of Filipino origin [...]
Incredible, but true ... Today my blog “Mabuhay Tisay” is celebrating its first birthday! 🙂 The year has - felt - passed very quickly. I myself have dealt with the Philippines more than I have probably ever done. And that brought me a lot closer to my roots. I am happy about every single one [...]
Today I would like to take you on a short walk: through Intramuros - the old town of Manila. Leave the gray weather and the darkness of Sunday behind you and immerse yourself with me in the colorful world of the oldest district of Manila, which was built in the 16th century. Incidentally, Intramuros is completely from [...]
- What business is safe these days
- Why is nudity considered morally wrong
- What are the weaknesses of Fighting Pokemon
- What is the name of product managers at Apple
- How were Roman streets and streets named?
- What does the Tamil word Kaapu mean
- How to say guitar in Greek
- Android UI layout without XML
- Why do people do jobs nearby
- All the old people out there
- Is Jeb Bush a low energy person
- How to define management accounts
- How do I delete my WeChat account
- Why do colors evoke different feelings?
- NABARD is nationalized in India
- What are some industrial waste disposal methods
- What was the best morning you thought of
- How do you feel about male circumcision?
- Joe Biden is a billionaire
- What kind of colors work over polyurethane
- What does the sign 2
- What is structure with pointer in C ++
- Why talk about Chernobyl but not about Fukushima
- Is PatientsLikeMe an effective platform
- What are minor earthquakes an indication of
- How can I learn ServiceNow
- Where can I go camping in California
- Which American states have active gold mines?
- Which factors influence industrial development
- What is the thinnest trend of 2017
- How does a printer work 1
- What is NT tax
- What makes a good article or content