Is Gazania poisonous to dogs
|Midday gold; Midday gold flower; Sun coins|
Family / taxonomy
Plant type / habitat
Toxicology / Toxicity
|●||Non-toxic plant (not a poisonous plant)|
distributionGarden ornamental plant; Home: South Africa.
description15-30 cm high, annual, herbaceous plant, some with milky sap.
|Leaves:||green, simple, spatulate, leaf margin: serrated, underside: felty gray-green; alternate.|
|Blossoms:||white to cream-colored and orange to red and maroon-ray and yellow tubular flowers in a cup, ray-florets: with 5 corolla lobes, spread out radially; only open when the sun is shining.|
Likelihood of confusion
Poisonous plant partsSo far, no cases of poisoning in animals have been described in the literature. Not suitable as food!
- Which country spends the most on health care?
- What are the benefits of Aanwla
- Do you know Uzbekistan
- What is the mutated power of the bishops
- How can I send international SMS
- What does the Tamil word Kaapu mean
- What is the angle of C.
- How is Nubia connected with Egypt?
- What should a book report consist of?
- Should I overclock my GeForce GT 710?
- Which continent is Bangladesh
- What's your favorite maze
- What fame lives in your city
- Who is Kshar Purush in the Bhagavad Gita
- What can be fed to worm farms?
- Which lightbulbs work with Google Home
- Do atheists ever study philosophy
- Can we get a job after the 12th
- Should be considered MMORPG as a game
- What is a good costume design template
- Is the salary a liability
- Which C course is the best
- Are you hairy
- Are all credit card offers fake?