Plastic surgery fixes the uncertainty problems
Success factors of an e-commerce website
Despite strong growth rates in e-commerce, there is considerable potential that is not being fully exploited, mainly due to a lack of customer trust.
Dennis Ahrholdt examines how trust building can be positively influenced by online retailers. To this end, he is developing a multi-layered action model based on the structural equation methodology. In order to predict the intention to buy and to assess the efficiency of transaction-promoting website signals, he analyzes an extensive empirical data set using the partial least squares method. The results can be used by e-commerce actors as a basis for making decisions about investments to increase the conversion rate.
E-Business E-Commerce Internet Commerce Causal Analysis Online Commerce Online Buying Behavior Partial-Least-Squares internet
About the authors
Dr. Dennis Ahrholdt worked as a decision maker in medium-sized online retail and is now a research associate at the Institute for Business Research at the University of Hamburg.
- Book Title: Success factors for an e-commerce website
- Book SubtitleEmpirical identification of trustworthy signals in Internet retail
- AuthorsDennis Ahrholdt
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-8637-5
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | GWV Fachverlage GmbH, Wiesbaden 2010
- Publisher NameGabler
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8349-2318-9
- eBook ISBN978-3-8349-8637-5
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXXIII, 321
- Number of Illustrations43 b / w illustrations, 8 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What is your personal story of perseverance
- Why is agriculture practiced in terraced fields?
- What technology should I learn
- Can you decipher the word MAICLX?
- What are allergens in food
- Is the MacBook Pro reliable
- What is Sotheby's
- Kidney stones cause bleeding
- What does purity of metals mean
- What is the interaction between humans and computers about?
- What does IRL mean on Twitter
- Why was Barack Hussein Obama so unpatriotic
- Is it productive to spend time on Facebook
- How much do major league referees earn
- How can I significantly improve my grades?
- How does OpenCV
- What is an emergency evacuation
- What is the Child Support Provision?
- Will traveling help my life get better
- Is UBER is illegal in Melbourne
- How is conservative politics structured?
- Where are the Hogenakkal waterfalls
- Will the dollar index continue to rise?
- Can visit Jaipur and Udaipur in August