How can I prove 1 2 1
If this first proof was not enough for you, please also have a look at this second proof. It is known that:
Now replace 1 with a, 2 with b and 3 with c:
Again, multiply by (a-b) ...
... releases the brackets ...
... and arranges according to parts with a or b:
Now we add (c / 2)2 (square addition):
Based on the 2nd binomial formula, this results in:
If you take the root, you get:
If we add (c / 2) we get:
Since a = 1 and b = 2, we get:
- What is a nihilistic vision of life
- How should we react to extraterrestrial contact
- What are the most underrated makeup brands
- Has Lake Mead ever been full
- Why did the Russian proletariat revolt?
- Which leads to boiled milk curdling
- Which instrument is used to measure alternating current?
- Have you ever confessed to anything drunk?
- How did you know that you are not binary
- What is the most Kenyan thing at all
- Will NYC subway cars ever evolve?
- What are some fun places in Essex
- Adobe Encore is dead
- Can psychopaths or ASPDs experience depression?
- Where is nature
- What are the best GNOME 3 themes
- What causes a muscular hematoma
- What is the currency of Assam
- Why are INTPs logical, but childlike
- Supports X99 NVMe
- How do godparents work
- When did the civil disobedience movement take place?
- Why do seafarers use a compass
- Wombles are real creatures
- How to remove hair from the leg
- What is half of 6 3 4
- How can maintenance be garnished
- Are the Quora admins bots
- What is Sotheby's
- Why is reductionism useful in biology
- Is an internship worth the regret?
- Why are sneakers called sneakers