What is your unpopular opinion of popular people
Popular & coveted: the secret of likeable people
You are "Everybodys Darling". They enter the room, are directly at the center of the action, are greeted with joy, asked about their well-being and (honestly!) Pityed if they are not doing well.
For everyone who doesn’t ask about their mood: Welcome to the club! And: That's just the way it is and has nothing to do with better or worse. There are those gold children that everyone loves. And a closer look shows that the popular do some things pretty well. And these things here:
1. You go around the world with a smile
Popular people smile at their counterparts as they speak. That completely changes what you say and creates a completely different closeness to one another. Anyone who has (and shows) a sense of humor will be well received by those around them, because laughter simply connects.
2. You listen to others
It is really an art to really listen to someone. Especially when everyone is constantly stressed and has enough problems of their own, they tend to only throw keywords at each other in conversations and then talk about themselves instead of addressing the other. Listening takes a certain amount of selflessness.
Also read:5 tricks you can use to boost your self-confidence
3. You are open and not biased in any way
What else makes sympathetic people so special? They are not narrow-minded in discussions and stubbornly insist on their opinion, but rather listen to the arguments of the others. Hand on heart: in the heat of the moment it is not always easy.
Also read:Make yourself big: With this simple trick you can strengthen your self-confidence every morning!
4. For them, the glass is half full and not half empty
Do you also know people who constantly complain about everything and are in a bad mood? They can put you in a good mood just by the way they go through life. The popular figures are completely different: They are optimistic and look ahead even in difficult situations. So much positive energy arrives.
5. You are in control
That sounds a bit uptight, but what it means is that you have your emotions under control - when it matters. In other words: Don't freak out completely if something doesn't go as you hoped it would. Sympathetic people seem very balanced and seem to be at peace. Even when the going gets tough.
Also read: Confident at work: 7 expert tips for quick-witted behavior
6. You are open to criticism
Most people find that being able to admit one's weaknesses and flaws is a sign of greatness. Sympathetic people do that. They can show themselves to be weak, remain authentic and do not mutate into ninja fighters just because they are criticized. Another plus point: You can formulate criticism in such a way that the other can accept it without losing face.
7. You care about others
Popular people have the characteristic that they are happy to help when there is a need. Those who are at peace with themselves want to pass this positive energy on to others. Popular people are happy when they can help others feel good. Even if only by paying an honest compliment.
8. You are silent
Each of us likes them: people who are silent and can keep secrets to themselves. Reliable suggestion boxes, so to speak, that you can confide in without worry. Anyone who continues to tell everything hot is less appreciated. And not blasphemers at all.
- What is Auto Abbreviation
- What is Planet Fitnesss Lunk Alarm
- What makes a literary work classic
- What's good for killing beetles
- How do I integrate Fastspring into WordPress
- The iPhone 5 will have a 3D camera
- Is cancer bad
- Who are the greatest cosmologists today?
- Who will give good college essays
- Are skin creams nutrition for the skin
- What is the ISO 10000 Suite
- When did you start loving music?
- Why does heartbreak feel so good
- Is Vladimir Putin invincible
- Well worth buying the Honda Civic 2019
- Are you never offended by anything
- What could be causing a low body temperature
- How do ADHD drugs work
- What is the purpose of spirituality
- Can I have a baby when I am 18
- You have to answer a question
- What is Dropcam's profit margin
- How can one travel with you
- How much does Norco cost without insurance
- What do the Europeans think of Donald Trump
- You can transplant large fruit trees
- Why do political parties no longer own newspapers?
- Could Edgar Cayce really predict the future?
- Why does potassium react violently with oxygen?
- Sriram Krishnamurthy 4
- What are you scared of right now?
- Did the band Kansas ever break up?
- How did you cure your boils
- Was Workday Ventures successful