Have you ever cried over baseball?
Have you ever seen a man
When I was in my early twenties, my boyfriend at the time never cried. Ever. (By now I've only cried a drop of wine.) But one night we were in bed and he was choked when he talked about it ...
... his father and their rough relationship. He started to cry. It broke my heart; He looked so vulnerable and cute, and I would have done anything to make him feel better.
Since then, I've had two other friends who cried over their fathers. It's like Kryptonite to people. But, funnily enough, I've never seen Alex cry - even though I'd been with people for years, talking about all sorts of topics, and getting engaged. I wonder if I'll ever see tears roll down his (bearded) cheeks! He told me that as a little boy he cried over baseball game losses and meaningless arguments; his friends would make fun of him so he learned quickly not to cry - and now, as an adult, he doesn't know if he could cry even if he wanted to.
Even Jerry Seinfeld cries sometimes ...
What about you guys? Have you ever seen a man cry When and why
P.S. A secret trick: How can you get rid of crying immediately when you feel like you are bursting into tears?
Photo: Elisabeth Dunker
About The Author
- How to say relentless in Arabic
- What counts as late puberty in girls
- Cryptocurrency Mining Overseas
- What is the opposite word of banal
- Have you ever driven your car naked
- How can you change the size of an MP4?
- If 10x 1 9 what is x
- How is a tally vault created
- How does Jeff Sessions feel about immigration?
- Why do large mercury fall flat
- Why do magnetic poles repel
- How do I get fit after 70
- The bouncing of the hair damages the hair
- What is the subunit of protein
- What are convictions spent in the UK
- What should I include in my FAFSA
- How did the relationship between India and Israel begin
- How does plastic pollution combine with economy?
- Is Detroit tap water healthy to drink
- How is transpiration measured in plants
- What is pvc tile floor
- Who is the most beautiful pop singer
- Is motor oil dangerous
- Why are fine arts not important in schools