Has Jio Sim been extended
Netzclub: Automatic renewal of tariff option fails
Netzclub is struggling with technical problems.
Screenshot / Montage: teltarif.de At netzclub there are currently more and more complaints about technical problems. In the last few days teltarif.de received more and more information that customers received two SMS as part of a monthly - automatic - option extension. Initially, the desired option was extended, a few seconds later the option was canceled. We asked netzclub what causes the problems.
Conflicting SMS and login errors
Netzclub is struggling with technical problems.
Screenshot / Montage: teltarif.de Readers report to us about technical malfunctions that occur when extending some tariff options and using the online customer center.
Problems are apparently currently occurring primarily with the extension of older tariff options. For example, netzclub users could temporarily book an option that contained 30 minutes, 30 SMS and 30 MB data volume per month. With the advertising-financed 100 MB free plan, the option has a term of 30 days. Netzclub usually confirms the automatic renewal with an SMS. Our readers also received this - a few seconds later another short message arrived stating that the previously extended option had been canceled. Our readers report that data usage is no longer possible - the provider also bills the readers for phone calls on a regular basis and therefore does not grant the free units of the tariff option. So if you didn't have any credit on your prepaid account, you couldn't make calls. However, SMS use was partially possible.
A second problem concerns the online customer menu. This is no longer accessible for some users - some readers receive a blank page or an error message after logging in.
According to our readers, calls to the customer hotline would not have alleviated the problems. You were referred to a technical defect - there was no further assistance.
The answer from netzclub: Customers should turn to the hotline
We asked netzclub what is behind the problems that our readers experience.
In the answer, netzclub admits that there may be irregularities due to system upgrades. The work will therefore take place in August and September - after that the errors should no longer occur.
An o2 press spokesman wrote to us about the failed tariff extensions that the error should be corrected, provided that "we independently discover irregularities in our customers". The answer also says: "Regardless of this, we recommend users who may have received an unsubscribe SMS to contact our customer service directly. Our employees will then ensure that the original tariff is restored."
The provider expressly points out "that no old tariff options will be terminated at netzclub".
The login problems in the customer menu should be resolved after the system work has been completed. Here, too, netzclub refers those affected to the hotline.
Questions remain open
The answer from netzclub probably clarifies the cause, but leaves some things open. The reference to the customer hotline is astonishing for us, because according to information from several of those affected it cannot help. teltarif.de can only recommend that you emphatically describe the problems there and, if necessary, refer to the statements made by the o2 press office.
Have you had similar experiences? Exchange information on current netzclub problems with other readers in our forum.
simyo has a very similar, advertising-financed mobile phone tariff on offer. Is it worth the switch? We compared the two tariffs.
- Which Olay product is best for wrinkles
- What does the average woman want
- How do fans work and what are their functions
- Where is jesus
- Why do large mercury fall flat
- What is the throttle valve
- I passed 12th place in 2017
- Where is the best coffee in Vijayawada
- The Hindu population is declining after independence
- Is creativity predictable
- How is the homology modeling done
- Has a full-stack system administrator
- Is Provence beautiful in winter
- What's the best Divi tutorial
- Why are many servers installed under Unix
- Who always sees my Facebook profile
- Why did God harden Pharaoh's heart?
- What is TMS therapy for depression
- Do you think Oli Sykes is Gulity
- Can someone hack through a laptop charger
- What is the best university in Massachusetts
- Recycling actually does something
- What is the work of IBM
- Why am I so emotionally weak
- What is Alpha Meditation
- Prepare for IAS
- Can artificial sweeteners like Splenda be addictive?
- What evidence supports the Gerson therapy
- Is www bluecard eu de reliable
- Can Python be used in SSIS
- How is marijuana cooked to obtain medicine
- How long does the psychoanalytic treatment last
- Is El Chapo really a good person