How stupid is the American mainstream media
The Think Tank: How an Invisible Power Manipulates Politics and Mainstream Media
US financial oligarchs form an international "secret government"
In this book, the intimate connoisseur of geopolitical relationships, F. William Engdahl, explores the question of how the mainstream media were largely brought into line. During his research he came across a hierarchical network of major Anglo-American banks at the top, the Defense and petroleum industries and the mainstream media.
So-called think tanks - or think tanks, as they are called in English - play an important role in the manipulation of public opinion. Most of you probably know the melodious names: Council on Foreign Relations, Aspen Institute, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger and German Marshall Fund. Behind it are the leading representatives of the US financial and economic oligarchy: Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Buffett, Gates. And everything that has rank and name on Wall Street.
How does this "invisible network" of think tanks, secret services, lobby groups and media groups work? Who are the actors in the background? F. William Engdahl names horse and rider!
But it also reveals the role of NATO, the European Commission, the UN and the International Monetary Fund - organizations that have never been elected by anyone, but which nevertheless exert enormous political influence and which make undemocratic agreements such as TTIP possible in the first place. Everything according to the wishes of global, multinational corporations, whose interests are placed above national laws and courts.
According to the elite, the general population is simply too stupid to be allowed to determine the content of politics. The inventor of public relations, Edward Bernays, who incidentally was a nephew of Sigmund Freud, wrote as early as 1928: “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized lifestyles and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic societies. Those who manipulate this invisible mechanism of society form an invisible government that is the real ruling power of our country. "
And it is precisely about revealing the hidden intentions of this "secret government" that Engdahl is concerned. Using numerous examples, he shows how this propaganda machine works. The public is being fooled with the means of disinformation and at the same time manipulated through "court reporting" in the interests of the powerful.
Les informations fournies dans la section A propos du livre peuvent faire r f rence une autre dition de ce titre.
- Will smartphones ever completely replace cameras?
- Do popcorn kernels ever go bad
- Acupressure for arthritis
- What are the personal online reputation strategies
- Who is better Ryback or Brock Lesnar
- What is testimony
- Will string theory ever be proven?
- What is the best lawn mower under 350
- Why do only scarce goods attract the price?
- Can have an iPhone 4 WhatsApp
- How much is Justin Bieber worth
- How do you write for video games
- How are drought-resistant plants made
- What is Kaali Kamli Wala in Islam
- Who planned the battle for Normandy
- Is b tech a final course
- Who is the plant manager
- Why do some jazz songs sound random
- What is the scope of agricultural economy
- Do you think Albert Camus is arrogant
- An induction motor is inherently self-starting
- What is heat load calculation
- What is your favorite museum in Norway
- Too much caffeine is bad for teenagers
- How does it feel to have depression?
- Is littleBits profitable
- What was your experience with meth
- What is PDB in Python
- Has electrical charge contained energy
- Is the magic of manifestation real?
- What is CFRP in civil engineering
- Who is the brain behind NREGA
- What is Ashkenazi Jewish