Are Printing Machines Reliable Why
Industrial production of printed sensors
The third and final phase of our LAB-2-FAB concept.
Thanks to the collaboration with Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, the world's leading manufacturer of sheet-fed offset printing machines, inexpensive printed and organic sensors can be produced in unprecedented quantities - so to speak, non-stop sensors. The additive manufacturing process in connection with our worldwide unique cooperation enables the development and manufacture of customer-specific sensors on an industrial scale and at economical costs for the first time. You benefit from a fast and seamless transition from design and feasibility studies to market launch and series production.
Once here, you can choose between two production locations: Heidelberg, operated by InnovationLab, and Wiesloch-Walldorf, operated by Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG. Both production sites are equipped with a roll-to-roll printing machine. All processes involved are certified according to ISO 9001 and are located in clean rooms, which is crucial for the quality and reliability of the printing process.
InnovationLab has a heavily modified label printing machine of the type "Gallus RCS 330“, Which enables the prototype construction and the pilot production of up to a million (finger-sized) sensors per day.
Gallus RCS 430 printing machine for industrial production
At the production site of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG in Wiesloch-Walldorf, a further developed roll-to-roll printing machine is used, which is the first of its kind to be used exclusively for the industrial production of printed sensors and can run in three-shift operation - any number of items can be used can be produced quickly and reliably. The processes used correspond to the IATF 16949 requirements for quality management systems in the automotive industry.
- 14 m long with 16 x barrel length for RCS 330
- up to 160 serial meters per minute (~ 10 km / h)
- Print length "infinite"
- Print width up to 43 cm
- Three-shift operation possible
- about 20 million 5x1 cm² units per day
- 7 printing stations possible - 7 layers can be printed on top of each other
- The entire area of a tennis court can be printed in 1 hour
- What is the Milli Muslim League
- Why is it all related to physics
- Which languages are better than Serbian
- Are areas important in WoW
- What is ECL in digital electronics
- Why can't I understand ancient art
- Can retinal vasculitis be cured
- Parthenogenesis only produces women
- What is a non-invertible matrix
- What is an FS sound
- Who is the plant manager
- How can I study Carnatic Music
- How does Quora attract new subscribers
- Why do blue rooms soothe people
- What does the Auburns engineering program look like
- Should social media be automated
- What are Top CA Firms in Jaipur
- How do athletes make money
- What is the honest truth
- What happened to Marie Antoinette's children
- What is the thinnest trend of 2017
- What is a placement scenario at IIT Patna
- Language learning becomes easier
- Humans own gray wolves as pets