What is universal value
error messageDeprecated function: The each () function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail () (Row 2405 of /var/home/unesco_at/welterbe-schule/includes/menu.inc).
Criteria for being recognized as a world heritage site
In order to be able to make an objective selection, UNESCO has created criteria on the basis of which a committee selects the cultural and natural sites from the many submissions each year to be included in the World Heritage List. The most important criterion is the exceptional universal value. The cultural and natural assets must be genuine and authentic and protection by the laws of the respective state must be guaranteed before they are awarded.
Sites are considered exceptional and universal if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The object is a unique artistic achievement, a masterpiece of a creative mind.
- The object had a considerable influence on the development of architecture, urban planning, art or landscape design in a region at a certain time.
- It is a unique testimony to a lost civilization or cultural tradition.
- It is an outstanding example of a type of building or ensemble or landscape that represents a significant period in human history.
- It is an example of a traditional form of settlement, of land use that is typical for a particular culture.
- It is closely linked to events, traditions, creeds or ideas, as well as to artistic works of universal importance.
- The site is an outstanding natural phenomenon of extraordinary beauty.
- The site is an exceptional example of a section of the earth's history, geological processes and landforms.
- The landscape provides an example of ongoing biological and ecological processes.
- The site contains significant natural habitats for animals and plants, especially when they are threatened or of scientific interest.
- How many hours are 351 miles
- Dan Moskovitz believes in God
- What do you call your penis
- What is half of dfrac 30 150
- What is half of 99 999
- Who is the role model for good sportiness
- What is social exclusion
- Which proteins are good for my health
- What is the best vowel
- Are all Japanese really particularly concerned with cleanliness
- What happened to electrons after nuclear fission?
- How good is Penn State Engineering
- What is the pH of ascorbic acid
- Which is mighty fate or belief
- Where can we find podcasts
- How do I appreciate abstract modern art?
- Why are no more churches built with steeples?
- Why is homeostasis an important biological process
- Who is the deadliest lord in Westeros
- What was your experience with running away
- How good is Smallcase from Zerodha
- Can you eat African land snails
- Why don't cool people chill for the president
- When to use meta tag