How important are statistics for politics
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Something is expressed in numbers
Statistics - what is it actually? An example: If a teacher writes down all the grades of his students, creates a table with the order of the best and calculates the average grade, then he has created statistics. The term "statistics" comes from Latin. It describes the summary of certain results expressed in numbers.
A Federal Statistical Office
For example, records are kept of the number, age and marital status of the residents, the number of houses and apartments, the number of foreign citizens, the costs of health care, wages and salaries, education, culture, the environment and much more. The results of the statistics are published regularly.
What do you need these statistics for?
These statistics can be used by politicians, companies and all interested citizens. They provide information about what is happening in the state and serve as a basis for future planning. The Federal Statistical Office itself also makes predictions about future developments. His tasks also include the compilation of statistics from other countries in order to create comparisons.
- Do popcorn kernels ever go bad
- Why was the early universe so hot
- How do football bets work
- What is the BrahMos
- What is the unique form of the police
- Is NH4SCN soluble
- Does a narcissist ever stop being abusive?
- Who received the greatest military contract of all time
- What is the importance of marketing channels
- Graves disease can cause crime
- What is the best lawn mower under 350
- Why should I never visit Nevada
- What is it like to move to Alaska
- What is corruption and police misconduct
- Are all metals magnetic If not why
- How did Trump suggest Melania Trump
- Why are the temperatures on the CPU high
- How can I get Excel for iMac
- How does corruption affect ordinary people?
- How to make popcorn without a kernel
- Why does Israel not have a constitution
- How do scientists understand supernatural phenomena
- There were four-legged carnivorous dinosaurs
- 25 marines against 3000 Spartans who win