Why are scorpion moons everywhere
Moon in scorpio
Double and triple
with me both the sun and the moon are in Scorpio. I don't have it in my head anymore; but I know some "houses" still do. I am a super scorpio.
When I was in my early twenties, my inner restlessness almost drove me crazy. So I decided without further ado: I'll find the reasons for it. In fact, I pulled it through for about 8 years. Today, another four years later, I can hardly believe what I did there. And above all: where did I get the strength from? --- This small example should show: I get to the bottom of things, right down to the bottom, I am dogged, I am not afraid of pain, no effort and in my world every problem has a solution, every question an answer. I just have to find it.
In addition, I have almost always "lived to the extreme". I'm much, much calmer now. I just can't do that anymore! But still: Even today, every change in my life situation promises me new information about whatever I'm looking for. I have absolutely no problem getting into a completely new environment. I love challenges. I talk to people a lot and don't really care if I'm breaking conventions with my questions. I am captivated by the experience and wisdom of other people and drill and drill, just want to know everything. (In the first place it has been shown time and again that people like to give information about themselves.)
However, I'm a bit clumsy when it comes to relationships. Suddenly there are borders and I cross them like an elephant in a china shop. I scared away various men - I think. As soon as I start feeling emotions, I am confused. Then my urge to want to know everything is rather pathological and simply serves the purpose of bringing the situation (and the man) under control so that I can't be hurt out of the blue. Because I'm terribly vulnerable.
When I love, I have enormous powers. I stand behind the loved one 100%. Unfortunately, he mustn't disappoint me in certain things. If, for example, it becomes superficial, I freeze That's what happened in my last relationship. But I have patience. He had almost a year
to come to Potte. But if it is not, then it will be over. Without return option.
I'm also very direct and like criticism: Every criticism of myself brings me one step closer to myself. And finally, I am still on the path I started 12 years ago and which I will follow to the end.
Last but not least: I am lazy when I see no or too little point in doing certain things. e.g .: What do I have to do with a horribly boring subject like business administration when I'm going to be an economist? I'm writing a crucial exam this week for business administration and I'm lazy like a cat in the sun. And I don't even have a guilty conscience.
Well, I've "touched" a few points. It turned out to be quite a lot, I think.
Nachti, poplar avenue
I like it
- What does OSU mean in the game
- What is a communication device
- Opportunities are really everywhere
- Are lead-acid batteries highly toxic
- Can Puerto Rico Earn Social Security
- How do I redeem myself
- Which is better Spree Commerce or Magento
- Why are mathematicians very good at programming
- What is holistic living
- What Are Some Great Weight Loss Recipes
- Himalayan salt lamps wear off
- Why do I start to hate everything
- Language learning becomes easier
- What are random things
- Is SWOT analysis helpful in real life
- What are the advantages of vacuum casting
- Is Richard Muller related to Gerd Muller
- How do you define value propositions
- Do arrests and injunctions work
- Brazilian is an ethnic group
- What problems do self-driving cars solve?
- How is Algeria's relationship with Mauritania?
- How is a tally vault created
- Can a person live without DNA