What is the theory of social reinforcement
social learning theories
[engl. social learning theory], [KOG, SOZ], learning theory-based models / theories (learning theories) that try to describe and explain, as according to lernpsychol. Principles of more complex (social) behaviors arise, can be maintained (reinforced, reinforced) or deleted (extinction), thus expanding the explanations of classical conditioning and operant conditioning. Representatives of these theories include: Bandura and Rotter, each with a different research focus. While Bandura in his investigations v. a. Turning to social behavior categories (e.g. aggression), Rotter developed constructs that can be assigned to more classic personality dimensions. For both researchers, the principle of reinforcement is the basis for shaping behavior; cogn. and i. Processes that cannot be observed in classical behaviorism are considered relevant. Bandura introduces the principle of vicarious reinforcement (observation learning) as well as cognitive «avoidant» processes that make the consequences of behavior possible and presuppose the principle of anticipation. Rotter has clarified his conception in the behavior equation, in which four classes of variables are introduced: Behavioral potential, expectations, Amplifier value and psych. Situations. While Bandura can be assigned to the model of situationism, Rotter is regarded as a representative of interactionism.
- How was the hacking team compromised
- Can Toyota Yaris be used for Uber
- How long does the stay for ENT
- Can self-reported data be classified as trustworthy?
- Do memory foam neck pillows work
- What is half of dfrac 30 150
- Will thaw the food in the fridge
- Who are the enemies of Xi Jinping
- Are people related to tobacco
- What's the best deal in Ludhiana
- How do I overcome nervousness while cycling
- What are self-generating assets
- Is it illegal to have a sword?
- Which Bootstrap Companies Are Hiring
- How do I check logs in Python
- Can someone teach me how to do it
- What screams I'm perverted
- One thing can exist more than another
- Why do we deal with sexuality
- What is strong in the mind
- What are the most common translation challenges
- Has President Bush ever visited Cuba
- Which plastic polymers resemble the properties of metals?
- Can I invest 100 in bitcoin