Are there civilizations of the inner earth
Lecture: 2016 - The secret of the inner earth is revealed
Is the earth's body hollow and animated inside?
In this dramatic time of upheaval, the spiritual awakening of people around the world not only sets entire peoples in motion. Even centuries-old dogmas and frozen worldviews are shaken by the light of the Galactic Central Sun and collapse like houses of cards. Now the time has come to correct the previous picture and long-undisputed school knowledge of the geophysical structure of the earth.
Numerous satellite images from NASA have long since proven that after the outdated ancient view of the earth as a disk, the previously unproven theory of the structure of the earth as a magma-filled solid body with a plasmatic nickel-iron core is no longer tenable.
But wise men of all times and also the secret societies 'Ahnenerbe', 'Vril-Gesellschaft' and the 'Thule-Gesellschaft' of the 3rd Reich as well as Tibetan monks knew about the secret of the Inner Earth and knew their approaches.
The following content will also be covered in the lecture with many pictures and documents:
* The Alfred Ritscher Expedition to Antarctica 1938/39, Neuschwabenland - Myth or Reality? The sales movement of Reich Germans to the Antarctic from 1943.
* The humanoid and reptilian civilizations in the Earth's crust and Inner Earth.
* What are NASA, our scientists and governments hiding from us? The Tamarack experiment. The inner crystal sun. Travel reports from the Inner Earth :: Alf Jasinski, Olaf Jansen and Jophiel. The high priests Adama and Sharula Dux - Princess of Telos / Mt. Shasta
* The 'High Jump' expedition of US Admiral Richard Byrd to the Antarkis in 1947
* The earth in the ascent event into the 5th dimension. Contacts with inhabitants of the inner earth
Speaker: Dipl.-Ing. Lothar Lauer
Date: Saturday, April 9th, 2016 at 4 p.m. to approx. 9 p.m. (!), Admission from 3.30 p.m.
Location: Youth and Family Guest House Klagenfurt– University, Neckheimgasse 6, 9020 Klagenfurt
Entry: 15 €
Registration until April 8th, 2016 at:
- Can Ketamine Help Heavy Drinkers
- How much vegetable salad can you eat
- How to meet Kylie Jenner
- Is there a hack-proof Bitcoin wallet?
- What are the best cryptocurrency trading simulators
- SEO moves in the house
- What are Postoperative Symptoms
- Can Python be used in SSIS
- What are the causes of a deadlock
- Should I vaccinate an adult cat?
- Why does my appetite fluctuate
- An eyeball may fall out
- What could television do better?
- How did IIT differ from your expectations
- What is composition in Java
- What is fentanyl usually prescribed for
- When were the streets paved
- What is the end point of a glacier
- Bran is short for Brandon Stark
- Why was the Egyptian monarchy officially abolished
- How many dogs should a person have
- How much do IHOP omelets cost
- What is the chance of MSW
- Are reliable Aston Martins