Are Android phones more durable than IPhones
The big iOS vs. Android comparison - all facts in check
iOS vs. Android - the battle for market share
At the beginning of our big iOS vs. Android comparison, we would like to take a look at the market shares of the two competitors. It is noticeable that both together dominate an impressive 97.5 percent of the German smartphone market. For other alternatives such as Windows Phone, there is hardly anything left of the cake. Android has established itself as the undisputed market leader. The Google operating system is featured on almost 82 percent of all smartphones in Germany. At least 15.6 percent are currently on iOS. The great advantage of Android in the battle for market share is certainly that the operating system is not only linked to a specific manufacturer, as is the case with Apple, but is used by different brands. Both iOS and Android have die-hard supporters who almost blindly swear by the respective system. But which variant is really better at the bottom line? We have the respective in our iOS vs. Android comparison Strengths and weaknesses examined closely.
iOS - the advantages
With iOS, everything comes from a single source. Hardware and software therefore harmonize perfectly with one another. Strict rules on iTunes ensure that apps for iOS devices such as the iPhone are particularly pleasant and intuitive to use for the user. Because strict guidelines must be followed during development. When it comes to encryption and data protection, Apple is considered exemplary. For example, there is two-factor authentication for the iCloud. The updates are also exemplary. In this category, too, the Apple operating system wins our iOS vs. Android comparison. Because with appropriate updates, you can also Keep older devices up to date longer than the competition. As a result, the iPhone 4, for example, remained completely up-to-date for a full four years. Here is an overview of the most important iOS advantages:
- Hardware and software from a single source
- Strictly tested, particularly easy-to-use apps
- Exemplary in terms of encryption and data protection
- Updates even after years
iOS - the disadvantages
A number of advantages are naturally offset by one or the other disadvantage. So many users are frightened by the high purchase price of Apple products on which the operating system is exclusively available. The fact that everything comes from a single source has not only positive, but also negative aspects. Innovations and fresh ideas have a harder time asserting themselves here. The variety of apps - especially free apps - is also available on iOS due to the strong restrictions nowhere near as big as on Android. Many users also complain that Apple devices are not sufficiently compatible with other devices. The most important disadvantages of iOS at a glance:
- Only available on expensive Apple devices
- Little room for outside innovations
- Fewer (free) apps
- Insufficient compatibility of the devices
How will the big competitor perform in our iOS vs. Android comparison?
- How can a DNA be destroyed
- What is the importance of cellular automata?
- What's your 10th board story
- Why did Taco Bell fail in Mexico
- What did you learn from 23andMe
- Why did you uninstall the Instagram app
- What is the value of tan 227
- Can a psychopath become a stalker
- Has your business ever been robbed?
- What is 4 8 7
- Why is the music of the 60s so terrible
- Why not fire and water get along?
- What is the product of prime numbers
- Can you give me your honest opinion
- Is the Charlotte Dental Assistant School accredited
- Pay the closing costs on land
- What are Bernie Sander's ideals
- Who was Leslie Caron
- Why is seafood so luxurious in the Philippines?
- What are some fun places in Essex
- When will Bill Belichick retire
- School dropouts can join the Marines
- When would SIM cards be out of date?
- What is a compression vertebra