What are the key product differentiators of Yammers
What is yammer
Involving your employees is more important than ever. Yammer connects leaders, communicators, and employees to create communities, share knowledge, and engage everyone.
Via the home feed you can stay up to date on the essentials, tap into the knowledge of others and build on existing work.
Find experts, conversations, and files.
Join communities to stay informed, connect with your work colleagues, and generate ideas.
Join the conversation, react, reply to, and share posts.
@Mention a person to include them.
Attach a file, GIF, photo, or video to visually enhance your post.
Praise someone in your network to celebrate a success or simply to thank them.
Create a virtual event where your community can ask a question and attend live or watch the replay afterwards.
Use polls to gather feedback from groups and get responses quickly.
Stay in the know with the Yammer mobile app away from the office.
Use Yammer in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint or Outlook.
Yammer helps you connect and interact company-wide so you can discuss ideas, share updates and network with other networks.
Would you like to learn more?
Yammer Help and Learn
Yammer introduction and resources
- Why hasn't the advertising industry innovated
- What kind of rhyme does NF use
- Why is the US dollar undervalued
- WHAT IS KNOWLEDGE BASE
- What is the performance of a stereo
- Is forex a scam
- What exactly is breaking news
- What is Kernel Memory Protection
- Have you already felt useless?
- What topic should be presented by imagination
- What is system software
- Will Bollywood films get over love stories
- Is an 8 2 CGPA ok
- How do I set up my friend
- What is Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous
- What are some great vision statements
- Why the element mercury is toxic when breathed
- It is really a pleasure to clear
- Where specifically in the body there is consciousness
- What do anarcho-primitivists want
- Slow charging is better for the battery
- What does the average woman want
- How do you poop in your pants
- What could be causing a low body temperature