What is unique about Jaguar cars
Fuel consumption and emission values Jaguar XE, XF, XJ, F-TYPE, E-PACE, F-PACE, I-PACE, including R and SVR models: Fuel consumption in the combined test cycle (NEDC):
Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0 liter V8: 11.9 l / 100km - Jaguar XE E-Performance: 4.7 l / 100km Power consumption in the combined test cycle (WLTP): I-PACE EV400: 24.8-22.0 kWh / 100 km
CO2-Emissions in the combined test cycle:
Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0 liter V8: 272 g / km - Jaguar I-PACE EV400: 0 g / km
Consumption and emission values for Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover, Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover Sport, Land Rover Discovery Sport, Discovery, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Velar, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover:
Fuel consumption in the combined test cycle (NEDC):
Range Rover Compressor 5.0 liter V8: From 13.6 l / 100km - Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover: From 3.2 l / 100km; 22.5 kWh / 100 km
CO₂ emissions in the combined test cycle (NEDC):
Range Rover Compressor 5.0 liter V8: From 309 g / km - Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover: From 73 g / km
Further information on the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be found in the guide on fuel consumption,
the CO2 emissions and the electricity consumption of new personal vehicles are taken, which is available free of charge in our car dealership in Meckelfeld near Hamburg.
The guidelines are also available on the Internet at www.dat.de.
- Can love save the world
- Is meditation effective in treating Parkinson's disease
- Can INFPs rethink love
- Who are the best writers from Italy
- What is 1 ppm solution
- Why do so many rappers become actors?
- Kill Kudzu trees
- Which style of portrait photography is popular
- What is country ham
- Can I leave the country because of a disability?
- Indian women have regular blood pressure
- What does the symbol lotus mean
- What are retirement savings
- Should I buy an iPhone or Android?
- Why does draft beer go flat
- Which natural blood thinners could I buy
- What if you fail in romantic relationships
- When does the wind speed increase the air pressure
- How could QuizUp make money
- What is the phone number for GMAC
- Is IIT JEE is difficult
- How much computer programming do physicists do
- Who is Zoro
- How heavy is rugby ball