Can a Junior Commission Officer certify documents
Recognition of German qualifications and training abroad
Even if you have a college or university degree in Germany and have already been able to gain work experience in your studied occupation for a number of years, this does not automatically mean that your qualification will also be recognized abroad. In particular, the professions that are desperately sought abroad and sponsored there have to go through a sometimes lengthy recognition process before you can even apply.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Professions that usually have to be recognized abroad:
- Nursing staff
What do you need to have a German qualification recognized abroad?
Every organization or authority has different regulations and anyone who intends to practice their profession in a certain country should find out in advance whether their qualifications and professional experience also correspond to the respective country. Proof of professional qualifications or proof of studies is the least that is requested. Furthermore, you need proof from your former employer that you have the necessary work experience, which can be in the form of a training or job reference or by filling out and signing certain forms.
In some cases, the school or high school diploma is also requested. You have to make a certified translation of all documents, but you should clarify beforehand whether you can have the translation made in Germany or whether the translation has to be done in the country yourself. You also have to prove your language skills to ensure that you can communicate adequately. In Australia and New Zealand, general practitioners and specialists also have to take an additional medical exam, which is quite tough.
Have certificates of degrees translated
Before training courses and other German qualifications can be recognized abroad, they must first be translated into English or the national language and certified by a sworn translator. It is also important that a grading scale can be seen on the certificate if the training or further education was graded, as grades are not translated by translators. You can find more information on certificate translations here. [display]
To the estimate
If you want to work within Europe, it is easiest. The EU has created a system that enables the recognition of degrees and professional qualifications. The only exception are regulated professions, which must be recognized in the respective country. If you want to know whether your profession is regulated in another EU country, you can do so using the official EU database.
Regulated Professions Database: Review of regulated professions in EU countries
EURES: The European Job Mobility Portal
2🇬🇧 Great Britain
UK NARIC: National Recognition Information Center
4🇳🇿 New Zealand
NZQA: New Zealand Qualifications Authority
CICIC: The Canadian Information Center for International Credentials
Recognition of professional qualifications in the USA is carried out by the following regional authorities:
MSA-CESS: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
NEASC: New England Association of Schools and Colleges
NWCCU: Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
HLC: Higher Learning Commission
SACS: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - Commission on Colleges
WASC-ACCJC: Western Association of Schools and Colleges - Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
- What is stem cell 30 made of
- How can I look stunning
- How do Samsung and Sony smartphones compare?
- Are you helpful for international tourists
- Anabolism uses ATP
- Why haven't monkeys invented the wheel yet?
- What is Pantera's most successful song
- National governments buy cryptocurrencies
- Who are the enemies of Xi Jinping
- Why do PDF files have a password
- Can a synchronous machine be self-starting
- Is clarity a creativity
- It is important to be patient
- What is Ashkenazi Jewish
- Masturbation reduces stress and anxiety
- What is Olo com
- We are all bullied as children
- There is still burlesque theater
- How does STEAM education help children
- Why does Hollywood turn redheads into blacks
- What is the rating of pinterests
- Which dictator is best remembered?
- How does solar energy accelerate global warming
- How long is the cheetah
- Why is protectionism popular
- What are some cricket movies in Telugu
- What is preventing countries from attempting democratic socialism?
- Is it okay to eat toothpaste?
- What's your favorite battle anime right now?
- Why do we draw and paint
- Where can I find the PUBG key
- You can wash polyester at 90
- Which Indian celebrities have foreign citizenships