Which automaker has the best guarantee
New car purchaseWhich automaker offers the best guarantee?
When it comes to guarantees for new cars, the German car brands are lagging behind. All of them have the legally prescribed minimum of two years. But not a day.
For a plus in security, the car buyer has to go further. VW, Mercedes & Co. can pay heavily for an extended warranty.
The Japanese and Koreans show that there is another way. Mazda currently offers an eight-year guarantee for the Mazda2, Mazda3 and Mazda5 models with a maximum mileage of 150,000 kilometers. But be careful: this promotion is only valid for a new car purchase by March 31st.
The Koreans from Kia offer a seven-year guarantee (up to 150,000 kilometers) for all models of the brand.
If you sign a sales contract for a new Kia model by March 31, you will get away even better. Then Kia will also cover the costs for seven years of maintenance (only wear parts such as brake pads are excluded; applies up to 105,000 kilometers of service). There are also free updates for the factory built-in navigation systems (data is uploaded once a year).
Also good: The five-year warranties from Kia's sister brand Hyundai (unlimited mileage) and Subaru (up to 160,000 kilometers).
That's how much guarantee my brand gives
8 year guarantee
Mazda2, Mazda3 and Mazda5; Mileage up to 150,000 km. Only valid for purchases made by March 31, 2013
7 year guarantee
Kia for all models; applies up to a mileage of 150,000 km. Special feature when purchasing a new Kia car by March 31, 2013: Seven years of maintenance in accordance with the maintenance plan (up to 105,000 kilometers, excluding wear parts) and seven years of map navigation updates for factory Kia navigation systems are also included.
5 year guarantee
Subaru (up to 160,000 kilometers); Hyundai (without limitation)
4 year guarantee
Alfa Romeo; Lancia (for the "Extended Comfort" special models). In each case without no mileage limit
3 year guarantee
Bentley; Chevrolet; Dacia; Honda; Jaguar; Lada; Land Rover; Lexus; Mazda, up to 100,000 kilometers; Mitsubishi, mileage up to 150,000 kilometers; Nissan; Suzuki; Toyota, up to 100,000 kilometers
2 year guarantee
Audi; Citroën; Fiat; Ford; Jeep; Lancia; Mercedes; Opel; Peugeot; Porsche; Renault; Seat; Skoda; Smart; Volvo; VW (for all without mileage limit)
2 year warranty
BMW and Mini (no mileage limit)
Current new car bargains
Endurance test ranking: who builds the most reliable cars?
- What is 3 3 as a fraction
- Who are the biggest bad guys in the world
- Where does iTunes store playlist files
- Why does heartbreak feel so good
- Is it possible to contradict reality
- Can a synchronous machine be self-starting
- What is Louise Saeure
- What is the best training center
- Is related to marijuana and bipolar disorder
- Are the JEE Mains and Advanced online
- How do I overcome a long-standing crush
- How difficult is AngularJS compared to jQuery
- How do I overclock Intel Iris 540
- What are White Papers in SEO
- How do I get a Chinese number
- What subjects do you have at school?
- Can homeopathic medicines cause electrolyte imbalance?
- Fructose reduces blood sugar
- How can Nigeria take over all of Africa
- Is PMDD considered a mental illness
- Why does Germany not have any overseas territories
- Are cavities serious in young children
- What are some hacks in prison life
- Is dermaplaning good for your skin?
- Why was the world always against women
- What is automotive coating
- What is cultural astronomy
- What are some great blog monetization ideas
- What is 500 500 3
- How can technology be used in learning
- What was your biggest problem
- Ain't no friendly introvert an oxymoron
- Kylie Jenner is a businesswoman